Sign in to follow this  

Official DiRT GRID Autosport RaceNet Club [OT]

Right then DiRT Fans, so GRID Autosport has Racenet Clubs and I've set us up an official DiRT Team. 

The plan is to beat GRID at their own game, well not just beat them... make them cry.

Join here: https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/33/dirt

if any of the DRT team club members wanna chat come on our STP teamspeak address is  www.teamstp.instantvent.com:7707

Finally just got round to joining. Absolutely loving G:A at the moment. Just had my first 2 hours online and won a few races, had some very hard and clean races so far.

Why does it say on RaceNet, I'm not a member of any club, yet i'm clearly displayed on the DiRT club leaderboard? @justbiglee @loore

Could've been higher if it would let me join. I've had to join twice now but it's still saying I've not joined any clubs on racenet and on my ps3.

Could've been higher if it would let me join. I've had to join twice now but it's still saying I've not joined any clubs on racenet and on my ps3.
I found out the answer to this, turns out it'll only count PC players as thats the platform I have set as my lead account. Others can join still but it won't count them. Weird I know but its down to the 1st parties not us, sorry guys I had no idea it worked like that.

Says I'm lvl 16 in the crew page, while I'm lvl 33...

Haven't spend much time online tho, been busy with the touring car career, only done some of the racenet challenges

What happened to the liveries? Or does only the above displayed car have such a nice DiRT 3 livery? The others look all green/yellow.

What happened to the liveries? Or does only the above displayed car have such a nice DiRT 3 livery? The others look all green/yellow.
someone changed them, for the worse I say.