Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1 2021 force feedback

dear friends, i have encountered problems with force feedback in f1 2021, (xbox series x platform). While I was driving an online race suddenly the force feedback disappeared and the steering wheel became very light. After I restarted the game and the problem disappeared. Since I don't know where to post various bugs and problems (we also need to fix some textures because every now and then there is the flickering of the shadows on the cars), I post it here hoping that Codemasters is aware of all this. P.S. I play with the thrustmaster tmx pro @UP100 @BarryBL

1 hour ago, FullThrottle152 said:

This happens when you switch to controller, then go back to your wheel. Leave your controller switched off until the bug is fixed.

unfortunately the controller was turned off, I started the game directly from the wheel and the pad never turned on

Dont want to make new topic so can we share ffb settings here? Below is mine.

Fanatec csw 2.5

• SEN: 360.
  • FF: 100.
  • SHO: 0.
  • ABS: User Preference.
  • FOR: 100.
  • SPR: 0.
  • DPR: 0.
  • FEI: 70.
In-Game Settings:
  • Vibration & FFB: On.
  • Vibration & FFB Strength: 65 for F2 // 75 for F1 but still trying to find sweet spot close to AC
  • On Track Effects: 0.
  • Rumble Strip Effects: 0.
  • Off Track Effects: 0.
  • Wheel Damper: 0.
  • Understeer Enhance: Off. Sometimes trying to ON but it feels very weird

EDIT: Clipping meter would be VERY useful

Edited by Neomo
On 7/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, mikyesposto95 said:

dear friends, i have encountered problems with force feedback in f1 2021, (xbox series x platform). While I was driving an online race suddenly the force feedback disappeared and the steering wheel became very light. After I restarted the game and the problem disappeared. Since I don't know where to post various bugs and problems (we also need to fix some textures because every now and then there is the flickering of the shadows on the cars), I post it here hoping that Codemasters is aware of all this. P.S. I play with the thrustmaster tmx pro @UP100 @BarryBL

Have you found a way to resolve this issue? this happens to me constantly and is really frustrating

2 hours ago, headbang007 said:

Have you found a way to resolve this issue? this happens to me constantly and is really frustrating

No mate😔 this is a huge problem in online racing, especially when you are doing championships or career with your friend. Offline you can turn off the steering wheel and the problem is solved by pausing the game (the problem comes after 30-40 minutes of play), but online you cannot pause because you risk wasting too much time on the track with ghosting. Hope they sort it out soon, it's so frustrating.