Jump to content Jump to content

[Xbox Series X - My Team] Ai going wide when side by side turn 10 Bahrain 2/2

A detailed description of the issue.

I've had this happen twice in the same race, I go side by side with the Ai into turn 10 on Bahrain and both times they just went wide.

Platform?

Xbox Series X

Game-mode?

My team at Bahrain.

How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Get the outside on turn 8 so you get the inside for turn 9 and 10, the ai will just drive off the track.

Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

• Administrator

Going to say this is Tsunoda taking avoiding action. Can you try going more left into turn 10, and see if this still happens.

At the risk of going all 'race steward', for me personally, you should be a little more left into the braking zone there side-by-side. Very much on the racing line imo.

44 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Going to say this is Tsunoda taking avoiding action. Can you try going more left into turn 10, and see if this still happens.

At the risk of going all 'race steward', for me personally, you should be a little more left into the braking zone there side-by-side. Very much on the racing line imo.

I genuinely don't think it's avoiding action, the other time it happened with Raikkonen so it's not down to low awereness/racecraft of Tsunoda or anything. The exact same thing happened and I moved further to the left I just don't have footage of that because it happened before this one and I forgot to record it. That's why I tried to do it again and recorded this one, there is plenty of room for him and he is ahead of me but he just drives off the track.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Unleashion said:

I genuinely don't think it's avoiding action, the other time it happened with Raikkonen so it's not down to low awereness/racecraft of Tsunoda or anything. The exact same thing happened and I moved further to the left I just don't have footage of that because it happened before this one and I forgot to record it. That's why I tried to do it again and recorded this one, there is plenty of room for him and he is ahead of me but he just drives off the track.

Its a interesting one for sure. You may have just had the upper hand here and the driver has missed his braking point in one of the hardest corners in-game. Can you record another video, but go off the racing line to the left to pull off the move please when poss.