Jump to content Jump to content

Podium pass challenges bug (PS5)


RemWal1996

Recommended Posts

  • A detailed description of the issue.

One challenge by serial challenges is “get 3 pole positions in Grand Prix”. It is by “challenges” - “solo”. I’ve done 5 qualifying sessions and got pole. But it still says 0/3. A daily challenge is “Get pole as Max Verstappen”. I did it with Max in Grand Prix mode and I got that challenge done as Max, but the serial challenge “get 3 pole positions in Grand Prix” still says 0/3. So it is impossible to get that challenge done.

  • Report Code

N/A

  • Platform?

PS5

  • Game-mode?

Grand Prix

  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

N/A

  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?

N/A

  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I did 6 qualifying sessions. I got pole 6 times.

  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

E08FA52E-EDD8-4A66-A273-03EF5EF83E00.thumb.jpeg.702207b65f80672b0d25ee8fc31b8960.jpeg
 

1B0A6140-3344-4399-89A6-AC269E87DA1F.thumb.jpeg.ea4b9a3e27810d24d112626c79065806.jpeg

  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Doing a qualifying session and get pole. After that watch the challenge progress.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, RemWal1996 said:
  • A detailed description of the issue.

One challenge by serial challenges is “get 3 pole positions in Grand Prix”. It is by “challenges” - “solo”. I’ve done 5 qualifying sessions and got pole. But it still says 0/3. A daily challenge is “Get pole as Max Verstappen”. I did it with Max in Grand Prix mode and I got that challenge done as Max, but the serial challenge “get 3 pole positions in Grand Prix” still says 0/3. So it is impossible to get that challenge done.

  • Report Code

N/A

  • Platform?

PS5

  • Game-mode?

Grand Prix

  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

N/A

  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?

N/A

  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I did 6 qualifying sessions. I got pole 6 times.

  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

E08FA52E-EDD8-4A66-A273-03EF5EF83E00.thumb.jpeg.702207b65f80672b0d25ee8fc31b8960.jpeg
 

1B0A6140-3344-4399-89A6-AC269E87DA1F.thumb.jpeg.ea4b9a3e27810d24d112626c79065806.jpeg

  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Doing a qualifying session and get pole. After that watch the challenge progress.

I have this issue aswell how did u get it to work or is it just broken

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, LMayes0609 said:

I have this issue aswell how did u get it to work or is it just broken

It's not totally broken as I completed this without issue but I'm afraid I have no secret tips to make it work for you. Trying different drivers or tracks is all I can think of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 11:11 PM, Ultra3142 said:

It's not totally broken as I completed this without issue but I'm afraid I have no secret tips to make it work for you. Trying different drivers or tracks is all I can think of.

Ok thanks I’m on Xbox so that might make a difference but hopefully it works

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...