Jump to content Jump to content

Can’t have equal performance on league racing using F1 cars

• A detailed description of the issue.
  • I host a league with friends and we race using the F1 cars. The performance of the cars is stuck on realistic and we can’t make the performance equal for all the cars. I am also 99% sure that when I created the league is selected the option of equal car performance and then when entering the room before the race this changed.

• Report Code
  • Platform?
  • PS5

• Game-mode?
  • Multiplayer League racing

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • We had 8 players on line, built I tried to set up this before we where in the room.

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • Yes

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • I tried changing setups and nothing helped.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

That 1% is really just in case. But anyway if I created the league with realistic performance, later in the league settings it is posible to change this anyway. So it is really not relevant.

The relevant point I think why the game does not allow me to change this setting which in F1 2020 was posible to change.

Just to close this thread as no one has answered. We played the league again on the second race and all is back to equal cars, even the option is still blocked but at least it is on the right selection now.

@BarryBL I have a league which consists of two friends and myself, being a total of 3 players. I am the league Owner and admin, and I set up the League at the beginning. We have only raced 4 races in the league so far. Despite myself choosing 'Equal' car performance, it seems that the league is running on 'Realistic' performance. This is because when we go into the lobby to start a session, it says at the bottom 'Realistic' performance. When I check the Lobby Options, I can see on my game it is set to 'Equal' and greyed out presumably for the rest of the season. But on my friends games, when they go into the same page, it is showing as 'Realistic'. So the issue is, is we are getting Realistic car performance in our League when we want it set on Equal. This is very frustrating, and I can only assume that this is an early bug that needs addressing....?

Platform: PC (Windows 10) - Steam - all 3 players in the league

Version: 1.04

Game mode: Multiplayer - Leagues

How many players?: 3 players

Lead up to issue: League was created with the correct settings, however Realistic car performance is set despite the League Owner choosing Equal. Other players see Realistic in the lobby options. Inside the lobby itself shows it Realistic.

Accesories: Ferrari Red Legend Racing Wheel

Please let me know if you require any more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am also seeing this however in the lobby settings it says realistic, then when we launch the event it says equal. BUT in the race it looks like we have realistic performance 🤷‍♂️

it depends from which mode you come in to you league.

All settings are resetting from mode to mode.

There was a workaround before patch 1.05:

Start an unranked lobby set there the settings to equal/ or realistic depends what you want and go back to your league/career.  

Interesting so it seems there is no workaround at the moment? It is highly irritating that I specially set the League to Equal performance in Lobby Settings but it changes to Realistic as soon we go into the lobby. In the race itself, it seems we have realistic performance, which is not what we wanted.

@BarryBL Are you or someone from Codies able to confirm if this issue has been noted, etc as it needs fixing ASAP.