Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

no rain or reduced rain option

every race weekend i get 1-3 rain days i dont want to play in the rain it is no longer any fun now that practice programs are more important to run then ever and this year i am recieving WAY more rain days so please give us a no rain or reduced rain option because as of right now between all the rain and horrible handling this game is broken i have gone back to f1 2020 just to get away from all the rain there by wasting 70$ on this game until you do something to fix the issues this is my suggestion you requested @BarryBL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
43 minutes ago, JeremyKrueger said:

every race weekend i get 1-3 rain days i dont want to play in the rain it is no longer any fun now that practice programs are more important to run then ever and this year i am recieving WAY more rain days so please give us a no rain or reduced rain option because as of right now between all the rain and horrible handling this game is broken i have gone back to f1 2020 just to get away from all the rain there by wasting 70$ on this game until you do something to fix the issues this is my suggestion you requested @BarryBL

why on earth have you created 4 of these posts isn't one enough

Just now, Nightfire1964 said:

why on earth have you created 4 of these posts isn't one enough

no no it is not i have unjustly received misconduct points and been reprimanded over this and will continue to make posts  as long as i am following the forums rules and guidelines i will continue to do so

3 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

that doesn't make it any better even if it's 3 you just need to do 1 is all that i'm saying

no i am following barry orders he told me to make these posts and i did as the forum gods requested

• Confused 1

We should be able to turn it on and off between race weekends. So if a track is notoriously bad for the AI, we can make sure it doesn’t rain there. Rather than some of us just skipping that race when we see rain.