Jump to content Jump to content

Favorite thing about F1 2021 ?

Let's make this a world record 1 word response thread guys on your 1 favourite thing about this years game and it may even serve for feedback ... I'll go first ...

HANDLING

• Agree 3

Coop-season!!

So much fun with developing the car and make the practise programms together.

I really hope CM will improve this and make a multiplayer season next game (with more than two players, f.e. 4 overall would be enough) ! 🙂

Edited by DonBlanko

the one and only reason to buy the game was for me and a friend: the 2 player career.

all other things are basically copy and paste with the same bugs and even some more.

also the menu music is pleasant.

I personally find the handling a little better especially the brakes. Each year from F1 2018 on they’ve really improved the handling in my opinion. Also the AI has improved as well.

Edited by MPHGP817
Added something

The ai I would say I stopped playing 20 after a few grand prix as the train like behavior was just so bad . And 19 was just perfect ai so least this year they are agressive and more racey and make mistakes etc . So although looks like career mode /my team will have to wait for patches but not a problem was probably holding off till imola and Algarve are added anyway. At least can have good battles with the ai and also they Battle with each other .....