Jump to content Jump to content

Cheaters already? Racenet Stats Grid Autosport

Ok, that's a lilttle bit of a problem... Some of us can't even start playing and you have lvl 30 people already (some of them coming from places ¡when the game isn't even released) And what about the first one? That can't be some random error or something, that's just plain CheatEngine right there. 
Don't panic, it's worth mentioning that I'm level 30+ as I've been playing a bit.

Some of the accounts shown may be our QA team / people who have had the game early / combination of both.
those guy who are level 30 maybe got a special version, pre-alpha or someting like that. But the first one, even he´s level -1 (minus one)(we can think that CODEMASTERS already did something) is still at the first place!!!.  and if you check his stats he only run 11 races with only 4 podiums against the second one who has more than 250 races.
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but please take a look at the Racenet Challenges leaderboards.

This guy Thelonerager has overnight made it tot he top of almost every one of them, some with ridiculous times/scores.

Most notably, the drift score which he somehow has over DOUBLE the score of the other top 3 placed people. As one of those people I can tell you the 2.1mil is hard enough to get.. but 4.5? c'mon.. Unless this guy has figured out something the rest of us have missed, it  just doesn't seem legit.

Also suspicious is his street and "party" times, which are nearly a full minute faster than everyone else.. It just makes you wonder, "how DOES he do it?"

I also saw this guy on the "overall" leaderboard with some incredible amount of XP, but he has since disappeared from there.
well i got some tweets from grid earlier, im currently #1 legit time on open wheelers for Indy at Indianapolis, so is promising that they said this! Shame that people have to revert to unlegit ways of 'being the best', lets hope something is done on the leaderboards about this. 

GRID GAME Tweets regarding cheaters/hackers/unlegit players: http://gyazo.com/aed063786cfacb9be205c06806161f35 & http://gyazo.com/01213429ca1a91111e33e2e65b65fe86
My time - look at above top 2 times: http://gyazo.com/284dec796e3a2712ec705b427454dab8 .
Does this really surprise anyone? I mean there have been cheaters since the dawn of time and there always will be. People want leaderboards then complain about cheaters. Nothing can be done to eliminate them permanently. They will always find a way to get their names on top for everyone to see. And for these reasons leaderboards will always be useless, to me anyway. I have never played a game with leaderboards that wasn't infested with cheating scumbags. All I can do is surround myself with people I know and trust and have fun battling it out with them and ignore the rest. It's sad, but it's the world we live in.
Bob422, you´re totally right, but it´s still unfair. CODEMASTERS PLEASE DO SOMETHING, mantain the leaderboards clean from these guys, or just block them, all peaople pays for their games, and we have our rights. DO SOMETHING.

See you all

Bye
Esperemos que esta vez Codemasters elimine los tiempos de tramposos los antes de que acabe la semana, en caso contrario, deberíamos plantearnos no volver a jugar los desafíos e incluso reclamar que nos devuelvan el dinero pagado por el juego. Digo esta vez porque en GRID2 semana tras semana aparecian tiempos imposibles de realizar.
Zazurca said:
Esperemos que esta vez Codemasters elimine los tiempos de tramposos los antes de que acabe la semana, en caso contrario, deberíamos plantearnos no volver a jugar los desafíos e incluso reclamar que nos devuelvan el dinero pagado por el juego. Digo esta vez porque en GRID2 semana tras semana aparecian tiempos imposibles de realizar.
Si nunca han arreglado nada practicamente, no creo que sea ahora la excepción. A día de hoy muchos no podemos participar en los eventos semanales, ya hay usuarios con el "save data game corrupted" y a volver a empezar todo, son LOS MISMOS fallos que en Grid 2 y Dirt Showdown, y las mismas respuestas.

Pero es que esta vez no llevamos ni una semana y ya has de salvar la partida y rezar, se pierden TODOS los datos incluido el Online. Si solo fueran los chetos....

Saludos.
;)
There is a sticky thread on how to report cheats and hackers.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1163/how-to-report-suspected-cheats#latest

It's preferable to report rather than name and shame as many innocent people get accused of cheating, I've been on the receiving end of such accusations many times and it ain't nice (especially when you are innocent).

The previous forums actually had a "no naming and shaming" policy, many threads were shut down for accusing people as not all players are members of the forums, those of us that were and innocent were at least able to respond and prove our innocence, I'm not sure if that policy applies to the new forums.

People are getting banned for cheating/hacking but, it can take time for the message to sink in that if we ALL report them it WILL be looked into. IF guilt is proven action will be taken.
There is a sticky thread on how to report cheats and hackers.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1163/how-to-report-suspected-cheats#latest

It's preferable to report rather than name and shame as many innocent people get accused of cheating, I've been on the receiving end of such accusations many times and it ain't nice (especially when you are innocent).

The previous forums actually had a "no naming and shaming" policy, many threads were shut down for accusing people as not all players are members of the forums, those of us that were and innocent were at least able to respond and prove our innocence, I'm not sure if that policy applies to the new forums.

People are getting banned for cheating/hacking but, it can take time for the message to sink in that if we ALL report them it WILL be looked into. IF guilt is proven action will be taken.
Took the words right out of my mouth :)