Jump to content Jump to content

There's ZERO overtakes between AI under wet conditions. So annoying!

I'm doing my usual 100% races and I'm at Austria, in the 20th lap, with everyone using intermediates.

Except for the start of the race, there absolutely NO overtakes at all.

This is so frustrating, not only in Grand Prix simple mode, but mainly if we are racing in career modes using full laps races.

Can we have any hope that this can be fixed? What's your honest thoughts and opinions?

• Agree 2

The ai are drs dependent to overtake so when rain there is no drs hence you get no overtakes . They were almost like that in the dry as well last game so be thankful at least they more racey in dry .As they were terrible last year ....

On 7/20/2021 at 10:49 AM, Naxlr said:

The ai are drs dependent to overtake so when rain there is no drs hence you get no overtakes . They were almost like that in the dry as well last game so be thankful at least they more racey in dry .As they were terrible last year ....

You mean they are faster?

If yes, yeah, I'm noticing this. It was really easy to overtake them in corner exits during rain, but now they are so f* faster when accelerating.

I meant the ai only pass each other in dry condition's with the aid of drs help similar to real life really so not really a dig at the game . But in the rain they don't have that so if they all using there overtake button to defend then they can't get close enough to pass each other without the drs help . Hence you get no overtake. Bit I did see a race at Austria where verstappen  span out off the kerbs in rain so they do make errors in rain so at least it a improvement from the train behavior of last year ..

Happened to me. Me and Perez we crashed and had to pit. We ended up at the back of the field. Perez pulled away but when he found Russell and Schumacher he became stuck. I was catching them all and at the end I overtook all of them. Unrealistic Imo.

Regards

• Agree 1
On 7/25/2021 at 6:59 PM, joserdcosta said:

Happened to me. Me and Perez we crashed and had to pit. We ended up at the back of the field. Perez pulled away but when he found Russell and Schumacher he became stuck. I was catching them all and at the end I overtook all of them. Unrealistic Imo.

Regards

This.