Jump to content Jump to content

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=shellnav I seem to have ran into an issue with the weekend event, i recently completed the event with a leader board position of 41st but wanted to improve. I the tried again but DNF'd out of the session. I then exited the event and opened it back up to try again, but upon doing that my leader board time was deleted. I then re-attempted it and upon completion received a score of zero. I tried again and every time i successfully complete it, either by finishing within 5 sec of Hamilton to promote me to 3rd, or by holding Leclerc of to finish 3rd on track, i still receive zero points. I am an Xbox played and it is posted and pinned a screenshot of the points board on my activity feed via the link. My report code is KDBR-JDEK-AXKS-GXEG if that helps, please keep me updated Codemasters. Also sorry for double post oops haha

F1 Bug.GIF

Edited by FoxTail108
Photo Addition

@FoxTail108 & @BarryBL

Could you please move this to the F1 2021 forum with a complete Bug report form filled out? I too had this problem last night and was wondering if it was because I did not beat my previous score. Did you run this and receive a score, then re-run the event???  Please make sure to attach you picture. 

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks
Barry

• Codemasters Staff

Hey @Getts0388 @FoxTail108 would either of you be able to provide a report code the next time you try this please? I noticed there is one in FoxTail's post but we've not been able to find any issues with that particular one. The report code needs to be from the session that you were playing as the report code changes every time that you restart the game. Thanks.

@RedDevilKT

At work now. Will be logging on to run the event when I get home. Ran it three times yesterday, each time getting a score. My fourth try and on, got a zero for a score. I did not change the AI level going into my fourth try, only tried changing car setup to see if I could find a better setup. I thought it may be due to me not doing as well as any of my first three tries and not improving my overall time/score. Will bring laptop home with me to report ASAP if it happens again today. Thanks for looking into it. 

@RedDevilKT I have the report code from my most recent attempt, i even took a capture and recording of it happening. I lowered the AI difficulty so i could complete it to show difficulty also doesn't matter, the Report Code is: ERVB-RJBC-MCES-GTEG and the capture, uploaded here, and a screen recording of this happening linking the code and showing the leader board are on my Xbox profile linked in my first post, if that doesn't work search by my gamertag as seen in the picture to see it. I cannot record the entire event as i do not have the software capable for that. The report code is right at the beginning of the video but fades quickly so you'll have to pause it to see it, sorry for that. If i need to add anything else please let me know

F1® 2021.png

I have had this exact same thing happen to me but on PC. Started the event not really knowing what I was doing and completed it very easily, AI was set real low. I saw my leaderboard score, only top 73% so I upped the AI difficulty, removed some assists and tried again. I failed, lowered AI difficulty 5 more and then completed the event successfully but it showed the same results as the photos in this thread (passed with 0 points) and It also deleted my old score and now im not even placed on the leaderboard.I successfully completed the event another 2 times yesterday and once more today and scored 0 on all of them. My report code is CAJB-BSBP-VXPS-EJVG I have done other races since the event but I havent closed my game. Let me know if you need me to help you guys fix this thanks 🙂

gr2w2lr4vec71.jpg

Edited by Brain2649
Extra info

I have the same isue as @FoxTail108, so i put my report into this thread:

• A detailed description of the issue.

I finished the weekly event with a score that put me on the 1212th place in the leaderboard. After that i changed the difficulty to improve my ranking, but i failed the first attempt and got no points. In the next attempt i was able to complete the event successful, but i got 0 points and my score at the leaderboard was deletet. Since then i got 0 points in every following attempt and no rank in the leaderboard.

• Report Code

RBHH-GAPD-DGRJ-MVKV

• Platform?

PS4

• Game-mode?

weekly event (austria)

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Restarting the game does not help and retrying the event does not help either.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

2117280847_F12021_20210721013737.thumb.jpg.16f80602fc163023f4eedfbd97e10081.jpg

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

1. Start and complete the weekly event at the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place to get a time in the leaderboard.

2. Return to the main menu and aferwards start the event again. This time you have to fail to get a rating with 0 points. This can easily be done by selecting the option to end the session in the menu.

3. Retry the event and complete it as 1st, 2nd or 3rd and you will get 0 points and no position in the leaderboard in every single try.

Edited by Davidj7077

@RedDevilKT

• A detailed description of the issue. Ran Austrian GP four or five times on Monday. First three tries got a score. Fourth and fifth tries got zero as a score. Won the race all five times as I had the AI set very low. Should have received a score as I finished in 3rd or above. Tuesday, before trying the event checked that scores to see if my highest score from Monday was there. I had no score like I never made a run. Proceeded to run the event two more times. Once at 40 AI & once at 75 AI. Again, won both events and still received a score of zero. At this point I switched to F1 2020 as I saw no point in trying anymore. 
  • Report Code:  XJGS-EXDK-JGMM-PEKG             
  • Platform? : PS4
  • Game-mode? Austrian GP featured weekly event (multiplayer)
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here. me only
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? I guess???
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard. N/A
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Tried running event multiple times. with 24 hour break in between tries.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Yes, I have some but its just the result page showing my zero score, just as others above.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. I did not make this happen. Turn PS4 and wheel on and play game. That's all I can do.

@BarryBL & @RedDevilKT

The F1 2021 information has been submitted twice at this time. This topic needs you attention. ***? You guys already screwing up my plans of getting expert ratings for every event this year. It's only the second event and we are already being screwed over by this. We will not receive our due rewards unless you fix this before the event closes. If it is not fixed before the end of the event, then no one should be given rewards to make it fair!!! Sorry for being so harsh, but this ridiculous!!!!!! 

• Codemasters Staff

Hey @Getts0388 these things take time to investigate so please keep that in mind. I appreciate that it is frustrating and this is a very important issue for you but please understand that we do have other threads and issues to deal with at the same time. 

This issue should now be resolved for everyone that has posted in this thread, if you see otherwise then please post again. 

Hey @RedDevilKT!

I’m dealing with the exact same issue in the weekly event in my PS4.

Here is the report code on one of the sessions in which I passed the challenge but I had no score:

Report code: CCMC-DMEG-KJMM-PEKG

Could you guys please have a look?

Thank you!

D6BE78E9-C632-491B-AE01-B2DE5965952F.jpeg

@RedDevilKT

I'm sorry for my frustration but for two days in a row I have started and shutoff F1 2021 in less then 30 or 40 minutes as I see no point in even attempting to try to run this weeks event anymore as I am not being properly scored. The weekly events are my main area of play and without them working, that leaves me with TT mode to play, which is where I spend most of of rest of my play time. The only other mode I play is Solo GP's to practice qualifying, starts & pitting for weekly GP events. As this week is a featured event, no point in trying Solo GP for this weeks event. Basically without the event working, I just feel no pleasure in playing F1 2021 at this time. I'm afraid that I reaching my "Breaking Point". It pains me so much to have to say that and I sorry that I feel that way. I know you guys are working hard to make corrections. I had set a goal for myself of being in the top 5% for every weekly event this year. I believe I only missed one last year and I want to do better this year. I will try and take my frustration out on the track in preparing for this weeks weekly GP event at Monaco on F1 2020. Again, I'm sorry and thanks for your time.

• Codemasters Staff

@RollaRulla You should be good to go. 

@Getts0388 No worries, I completely understand the frustration, it happens with us all, and it's great that you've set yourself a target and I hope that you can achieve it! You should be good to go for the weekly event in 2021 but if not please just let me know and I'll take another look. 

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Getts0388 No worries, I completely understand the frustration, it happens with us all, and it's great that you've set yourself a target and I hope that you can achieve it! You should be good to go for the weekly event in 2021 but if not please just let me know and I'll take another look. 

Hi boss, i have the same problem on PS4. 

Could you fix It? I would be very grateful.

ID: Danduerian

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Thanks @RedDevilKT! I appreciate how fast it was!

I won’t be able to test today, but I definitely will try tomorrow! 🙂 

• Agree 1

@RedDevilKT I ran the event again and failed (it did show that I had points if I passed) , I then dropped the AI and finished 3rd place so I completed the event but the problem happened again. 0 Points.

Report Code: JCHK-VSEG-DBBX-MBVG

If possible could you do what you did last time as that will give me one run to score points so I will put it on an easier difficulty to ensure I at least get a leaderboard position.

Thanks 🙂

• Agree 1
On 7/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Hey @Getts0388 @FoxTail108 would either of you be able to provide a report code the next time you try this please? I noticed there is one in FoxTail's post but we've not been able to find any issues with that particular one. The report code needs to be from the session that you were playing as the report code changes every time that you restart the game. Thanks.

Hi, i have the same problem on PS4. 

Could you fix It? I would be very grateful.

ID: PazosAnxo1

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

I'm still having the same problem. Could you fix it? Thank you.

I also lost all the points I dont know if you can restore them. If you cant, no problem 😁

• Agree 1
  • Codemasters Staff

@Getts0388You're welcome. I would still like to try working out the underlying issue so anything that you can think of that you've done differently in those occasions compared the the first time you never got a score would be very welcome. 

@RedDevilKT, do you think it can be related to the fact that we failed the challenge on the first try, and then even if we pass on further tries we get no score?

Because I think that was the case with a few of us that post here.

Edited by RollaRulla