Jump to content Jump to content

Jeff too loud or not there

Jeff is either too loud or not talking at all. The only way to counter this is by lowering the speech volume but that leads to the commentary being to low. Playing on series X. Anyone else having the problem?

For me Jeffs also far too loud through the Dualsense and the only way to adjust him coming through the controller is to change the Speech levels in the audio settings but that has the negative effect or lowering all speech levels in the game as well as Jeff.  Ended up having to switch it to having him come through the main TV audio instead as he was just far too loud.  

• Codemasters Staff
1 hour ago, Seraphon said:

Jeff is either too loud or not talking at all. The only way to counter this is by lowering the speech volume but that leads to the commentary being to low. Playing on series X. Anyone else having the problem?

Have you tried playing with the engineer ducking level in the audio options? This lowers all in game audio when Jeff is talking by varying amounts, if Jeff is too loud when he talks try turning the ducking off.

Jeff is rather low and rare. At the same time, it avoids situations where he is pretty useless saying it’s gonna rain in 15 minutes while driving the last lap! This has been for years now.

What’s new this year is that I cannot use voice command since I’m on PS5!

Great work CM! Hope everybody loves Braking Point!

I believe I just asked this same question on a different thread. I don't hear from Jeff/engineering team while driving and playing Braking Point. Is there some technical issue going on? or as they call it 'technical limitations'

@issueskid

Hope you don’t mind me asking, but I don’t suppose it would be possible to add a separate volume setting for Jeff in the games audio settings?  

For me he’s far too loud when coming through the Dualsense speaker (definitely found the level on F1 2020 to be better as a default), but when I turn down the Speech levels in the audio settings it also effects the speech and dialogue levels for the whole game and not just Jeff. 

Many thanks.