Jump to content Jump to content

eau rouge is undrivable

Good day

I understand the addition of curbs becoming slippery and so on, Certain corners however get taken in real life on the curbs eau rouge comes to mind then talking about this. Ive been doing my my team without flashback right up to Spa. Where I had to turn it on. 4/5 attempts at eau rouge whether I lift or dont lift end up in the barriers. I think the curbs on curtain corners like eau rouge should be nerfed. Another track coming to mind is Spain the club on the left hander going up the hill to the drs zone is so twitchy but I would say dont fix this one cs even though its tough being over aggressive on the power causes I spin instead of no matter what you spin liken eau rouge. The problem with eau rough is when looking at the AI they dont spin they take it flat if I lift they blast pass on the straight. It makes co-op a nightmare because me and my mate lasted 2 corners. Please consider fixing this it really sucks the fun out of the track its not that its challenging to take the corner its  almost impossible. 

This corner is awesome . I had absolute nightmares on that corner on asseto Corsa comp still do sometimes . But I actually enjoy the challenge every lap actually been slightly nervous about wether I'll get it slightly wrong and completely wreck my race/lap and no flashbacks on acc also so no second chances. On f1 this corner is not impossible it just tricky as mentioned ride heights are very important and maybe it just not as easy to take flat , and touching a kerb through there is not wise unsettles the car especially if you using expert handling. It supposed to be a challenge and the new kerbs /handling is definitely that and I'm all for it . Just hit time trial and practice that corner ie lines, speed , set ups .. 

5 hours ago, Naxlr said:

This corner is awesome . I had absolute nightmares on that corner on asseto Corsa comp still do sometimes . But I actually enjoy the challenge every lap actually been slightly nervous about wether I'll get it slightly wrong and completely wreck my race/lap and no flashbacks on acc also so no second chances. On f1 this corner is not impossible it just tricky as mentioned ride heights are very important and maybe it just not as easy to take flat , and touching a kerb through there is not wise unsettles the car especially if you using expert handling. It supposed to be a challenge and the new kerbs /handling is definitely that and I'm all for it . Just hit time trial and practice that corner ie lines, speed , set ups .. 

I can see what you’re saying im terms of it being fun, but it’s not realistic at all.

The drivers all say these days it’s easy flat. They don’t say they’re on the edge of loosing it every lap and maybe can’t do it flat like the olden days, they say in these cars it’s easy flat and no challenge. So that’s how it should drive in the game in my opinion - just like it has done in every version of this series until now...

Just posted this on another thread. Did not know this was Belgium day, somehow I missed the memo.

Two clips, from TRL Limitless and Alex Gillon. Both take on this section flat out and use the kerbs alright.

9 hours ago, marioho said:

Just posted this on another thread. Did not know this was Belgium day, somehow I missed the memo.

Two clips, from TRL Limitless and Alex Gillon. Both take on this section flat out and use the kerbs alright.

Thanks - those clips look exactly like how i drove it in 2020 game, just can’t seem to do anything like that in 2021, whatever setup i try