Jump to content Jump to content

Stuck on advancing after joining new team co-op Season 2

On 7/28/2021 at 4:12 PM, BarryBL said:

Still investigating this one. Another one to ask if possible:

•  What Season and Race are you in when the advancing stops.
  •  Where you performing a certain action (contracts etc)?
  •  Gameplay video of the previous few minutes here would be really useful too.

This information would really help the testing team to replicate your issue here.

Me and my friend have had this issue happen to us. We are in season 1 and had just finished the Netherlands grande prix, we tried signing new contracts and it stopped advancing for us, we have no previous gameplay 

19 hours ago, WillBlakeway said:

Me and my friend have had this issue happen to us. We are in season 1 and had just finished the Netherlands grande prix, we tried signing new contracts and it stopped advancing for us, we have no previous gameplay 

Similar issue for myself and my co-op partner. I have already messaged Barry but essentially we got mid way through season 1 and did contract negotiations without issue. Quit immediately after negotiations and when we came back a few days later the game crashed whenever attempting to advance (right at the point the little saving game circle pops up in the top left).

Scared to start a new season only to have the same thing happen.

Me and my friend have this issue. I'm not sure if this helps but this is what i did just before. 

I am the second drive and when we came up to the contract renewal of season one I went over to the right hand menu for my driver contract and negotiated a deal with the same team for the least money.

I then when back to the calendar and now when we both accept the, start negotiations option, the game crashes completely and asks us to send a crash report every single time. 

On 8/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, DeNisDeeZy said:
  • Yooo my friend and me got bugged in a never ending coop career season without even races to drive ...
  • RC=XJMK-HBBA-EROX-HTHE and my frirends code is =RGPR-AAVJ-TVJJ-CSBE
  • PC
  • CO-OP CAREER
  • 2 Players = me and my friend
  • I was the host
  • lobby screenshot
  • Ww tried to go back to lobby and start again but it got us still to the bugged season without races...
  • my friend got disconnected while in qualifain for canada than we had to do the quali again and after that it shows us always 1 race ahead but we were still 1 race behind than we just continued  till end of the season ... last race was melbourne and it dosnt even let us drive it ... it just skipped the race and we could only jump to " season end " after that it started with a new season without any races ......

Pls some help 🙂

20210815160015_1.jpg

Hello Support-Team,

im the Coop-Mate of DenisDeezy. Our bugreport is now 2 weeks ago and still no solution for our problem!! We cant advance our Coop-Career since the 15th August. We are awaiting a fix as soon as possible! 

Best Regards

On 8/28/2021 at 9:34 AM, Sensattionz said:

Hello Support-Team,

im the Coop-Mate of DenisDeezy. Our bugreport is now 2 weeks ago and still no solution for our problem!! We cant advance our Coop-Career since the 15th August. We are awaiting a fix as soon as possible! 

Best Regards

I just started a new co-op career as I figured a fix won't come until around Oct... but that one quickly got ruined by two races in a row of stolen positions once the race finished and the AI went into lotto mode with leader board positions. Basically given up on co-op career mode now.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:01 PM, BarryBL said:

This has now been reported and passed onto the developer team. Please continue to create reports and ensure usernames are added so we can find your save in our Online Services. If you do not want to publicise your username, please contact me in DM's with a link to this bug and your username.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:01 PM, BarryBL said:

This has now been reported and passed onto the developer team. Please continue to create reports and ensure usernames are added so we can find your save in our Online Services. If you do not want to publicise your username, please contact me in DM's with a link to this bug and your username.

Hi me and my friend are having the same issue on Xbox One. Usernames are SBECKS16 and FinEnzo

It indeed has been a very long time, myself and my friend got to the negotiations on season 1 and have not been able to progress since. £50 for a gam we played for a couple of days is quite unfair. We are worried if we start a new season it will just happen again, or happen in season 2. we just want to play !! 

Seems to be somewhat related to this issue as well https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/85225-all-platforms-myteam-saves-not-advancing-save-games-needed/.

Similar points during the season, or even mentioning Monza. There's an issue somewhere either with the Monza weekend, or something occurring around that time that's causing these issues. Single and Coop Career, and it seems also MyTeam and normal Career.

I have the very same issue with me and my friend, and we're stuck at the end of Season 1, unable to advance through the contract renewal, although we already negotiated with our teams.

If you want to know, I play on Xbox One, and my name there is Skye Racer 97, whereas my friend's name is rx Tay07btw. I'm with Red Bull, he's with Mercedes. The bug occured yesterday evening after finishing the final race in Abu Dhabi and negotiating with our teams.

The Report Codes are:

- Mine: RESK-BHXS-JXSJ-GAEG

- Friend: TKMG-JRDR-HHAM-GPJG

If this problem can be solved, it would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, NicoTheJoker said:

I have the very same issue with me and my friend, and we're stuck at the end of Season 1, unable to advance through the contract renewal, although we already negotiated with our teams.

If you want to know, I play on Xbox One, and my name there is Skye Racer 97, whereas my friend's name is rx Tay07btw. I'm with Red Bull, he's with Mercedes. The bug occured yesterday evening after finishing the final race in Abu Dhabi and negotiating with our teams.

The Report Codes are:

- Mine: RESK-BHXS-JXSJ-GAEG

- Friend: TKMG-JRDR-HHAM-GPJG

If this problem can be solved, it would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you.

good luck mate 😄 they are not even trying to help us ..... not even reading PM´s....absolutly nothing....

On 8/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, DeNisDeeZy said:
  • Yooo my friend and me got bugged in a never ending coop career season without even races to drive ...
  • RC=XJMK-HBBA-EROX-HTHE and my frirends code is =RGPR-AAVJ-TVJJ-CSBE
  • PC
  • CO-OP CAREER
  • 2 Players = me and my friend
  • I was the host
  • lobby screenshot
  • Ww tried to go back to lobby and start again but it got us still to the bugged season without races...
  • my friend got disconnected while in qualifain for canada than we had to do the quali again and after that it shows us always 1 race ahead but we were still 1 race behind than we just continued  till end of the season ... last race was melbourne and it dosnt even let us drive it ... it just skipped the race and we could only jump to " season end " after that it started with a new season without any races ......

Pls some help 🙂

20210815160015_1.jpg

Almost 2 month ago and still 0 help from the support!!!!! Great job guys!

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

Hello, respectfully, this issue still occurs after 4-4.5 months of release...

I believe that this is caused due to a large difference of acclaim level/market value price of Coop players that chose to be locked in the same team. In that case no constructor wants to sign us both even on lowest risk and when the summer break event happens and no one has signed us then the game crashes to desktop. Unacceptable! Nowhere did the game imply we need to match our skill levels to play together or the it will hard stuck.

Please fix!

My game report code is: CDSA-JPXK-EGMV-RRMG