Jump to content Jump to content

Feel like im driving on ice.

2 hours ago, Stiddy1990 said:

The cars have less downforce this year due to changes in the floor. The setups from last year’s game won’t work this year. 

Very true but lack of posts in setup part of forums and no help given by codemasters for setups ( the one setup provided no good for controllers or for my team) makes it hard for many to get the setup right to play.

• Agree 1

I would start with the standard setup in TT and go through some different setups of the drivers around me in the TT leaderboards and the top ranked non cheated times of the leaderboards. That works quite well for me so far.... 

• Like 1

I believe the likes of Lando Norris gsve feedback on F1 2020 and F1 2021 is more towards how an F1 car should drive in a game according to people like Lando.  Drivig like your on ice i.e. lack of grip is common to hear in actual F1.

I think biggest issue is in slow corners where still missing that feeling of rubber connected to track best compare with AC Formula Hybrid.But overall i think car is more readable than 2020.

19 hours ago, Nythial said:

Compared to F1 2020 i feel like this year its like always driving on ice , the cars feel much more prone to spinning and losing grip.

In real F1 the teams and the drivers job is to make the car work while it is on the track by making a set up that gives them the most amount of grip on the track so that they can go as fast as possible ....... this is what you have to do in the game , they give you a car that does not grip very well in the first instance and you have to experiment with different set ups in the menus  until the car becomes driveable as you prefer it to be. This is what makes this game Formula 1 and not Table top racers. If you are on a wheel that has FFB most of the grip you get on track comes from the settings you select in calibration and FFB settings