Jump to content Jump to content

AI OP in S2 of Silverstone?

From my personal experience, the AI seem to be extremely strong in high speed / long corners such as Copse, Maggots and Becketts, Pouhon in Spa, Turn 8 in Spain, literally the whole track in Zandvoort, etc. But thats just my experience, plus I’m on a pad and I’m not sure how it’s balanced in comparison to the wheel.

• Agree 1

i also have this problem dont even try zandvoort thats the most extreme track i always ran on 78 difficulty on that track could easily get pole in a red bull now on f1 2021 same track cant even get pole on 58 this is just not right and very unrealistic if you ask me

2 hours ago, JTTWOfficial said:

From my personal experience, the AI seem to be extremely strong in high speed / long corners such as Copse, Maggots and Becketts, Pouhon in Spa, Turn 8 in Spain, literally the whole track in Zandvoort, etc. But thats just my experience, plus I’m on a pad and I’m not sure how it’s balanced in comparison to the wheel.

I’m on pad as well and Copse, Maggots and Becketts the AI are OP

3 hours ago, JTTWOfficial said:

I was going to to say the same exact thing except with Zandvoort my problem was only turn 7. Also I would add the last sector at Austria. No matter how much downforce I piled on still couldn’t match the AI. 

3 hours ago, MPHGP817 said:

I was going to to say the same exact thing except with Zandvoort my problem was only turn 7. Also I would add the last sector at Austria. No matter how much downforce I piled on still couldn’t match the AI. 

Yep they are OP in the last sector in Austria 

10 hours ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

I play on 106 AI and it’s fine in both S1 and S3 against the AI but in S2 they just gain so much time

103 AI (Getting up to speed again after time away from these games 😂).

AI are insanely fast in any high downforce corner. Just seems like they still have last years downforce.

I had 102 AI at Austria hitting 1:01.7’s. The WR currently is a 1:02.2.. come on 😂.

The whole Second sector in Britain is a laugh at how much time you lose to them. 

The first 6 tracks, absolutely fine.. besides a little issue with T3 Spain and T13&14 at France the AI just yet again have insane downforce 😂.

Other than that it’s been a really enjoyable game to play! 

I’ll keep quiet regarding COOP Career however.. still yet to have a bug-less race..

• Agree 1