Jump to content Jump to content

Time ban for dirty drivers

I try to race and enjoy in ranked league, but there are only dirty drivers who cut into my car . This is not enjoyable. I have to watch the full race as spectator because leaving will have a negative effect on my rating….

Please give this kind of people (dirty drivers that only play this game to annoy players who take it serious) a 1 hour race ban from ranked league or something. 

On 7/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, RemWal1996 said:

I try to race and enjoy in ranked league, but there are only dirty drivers who cut into my car . This is not enjoyable. I have to watch the full race as spectator because leaving will have a negative effect on my rating….

Please give this kind of people (dirty drivers that only play this game to annoy players who take it serious) a 1 hour race ban from ranked league or something. 

Check out Apollo Racing Club.  We have a great field of drivers who DON'T troll or drive dirty.  If they do, they are removed.

I agree completely that most online racing is a nightmare.  That's why I joined ARC, and it's a blast.  All races are streamed and commentated.

https://www.apolloracing.club/

27 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

Check out Apollo Racing Club.  We have a great field of drivers who DON'T troll or drive dirty.  If they do, they are removed.

I agree completely that most online racing is a nightmare.  That's why I joined ARC, and it's a blast.  All races are streamed and commentated.

This sounds intriguing.....and an interesting concept in an attempt to provide clean races. What formats are the races run on? PC/Console? Any chance I could watch some races?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Scrogs said:

This sounds intriguing.....and an interesting concept in an attempt to provide clean races. What formats are the races run on? PC/Console? Any chance I could watch some races?

We race on PC.  There are currently two tiers of F1, and we're trying to get a Tier 3 together for poor saps like me who can't compete with the super fast drivers.  😉

Here's a T1 race from Australia:

1 hour ago, DrDraken said:

Good idea. But…. I’m on PS5

18 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

We race on PC.  There are currently two tiers of F1, and we're trying to get a Tier 3 together for poor saps like me who can't compete with the super fast drivers.  😉

Here's a T1 race from Australia:

Thanks for dropping the video DrDraken. The 20 minutes or so that I've seen of it looks great. Stinking weather conditions but great driving from everyone......and all showing impeccable track and racing etiquette. I would love to join........but I'm playing on XBone 😞. Best regards to you all though......and enjoy your racing. 

1 minute ago, Scrogs said:

I would love to join........but I'm playing on XBone

Ah.  Rats.  If you ever switch to Steam, you're welcome to join.  We're always looking for people who are looking for good fair racing.  Cheers!