Jump to content Jump to content

After voice control they also took out a camera function...

Normally on Playstation when setting up the camera with FOV and stuff, you could press triangle to make the menu dissapear/hide and get a good look at what's happening on screen.

But hey, after voice control they deleted another very usefull function. Now we have to go in to menu, settings, blablabla because straight to the camera settings isn't there also. Pffff, get's more annoying 

• Agree 4
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ZAPPADIETRO said:

Judging by the sheer number of replies to this topic, there seems to be little to no interest into Camera Customisation in this forum.

There is… but It just instantly annoyed me when setting up cam. Especially because I’m always in Cockpit view

@AlexTT It is: quite annoying. Add to that the bugs: for now I've only seen the Ferrari steering wheel poor textures issue being tagged "with devs 2021", all right, I'll wait till it's fixed, no problems. But there's other malfunctions, maybe not reported adequately yet. Quite a messy cam menu overall right now.

Edited by ZAPPADIETRO
added tag
  • Like 1
On 7/20/2021 at 4:56 PM, AlexTT said:

Normally on Playstation when setting up the camera with FOV and stuff, you could press triangle to make the menu dissapear/hide and get a good look at what's happening on screen.

But hey, after voice control they deleted another very usefull function. Now we have to go in to menu, settings, blablabla because straight to the camera settings isn't there also. Pffff, get's more annoying 

Agree. Trying to sort my camera settings now is challenging without being able to hide the menu. Why would they remove such a useful feature?

Codemasters 1

Common sense 0 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, smudger1982 said:

My workaround is pressing L1-R1 rapidly while setting up my fov not ideal but better than keep exiting the menu's. Please codies give us back our triangle. 

Breaking my shifters on setting up camera😂 

• Haha 1

Are codies have problem with thinking? Every year they make nonsense changes like this or they take away possibility to change ai level during race weekend. Every year, same ****.