Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1 2021 GRAPHICS ISSUE ON PS4

1.      The reflection on the vehicle when driving under banners or lights is “laggy” and “unrealistic” or “slow” and “not smooth” as seen in the video inserted.

* REPORT CODE: KRVD-HPKB-DCGV-PCEC*

2.      F1 2021 PlayStation 4

3.       This issue occurs on any game mode. Night or day

4.      I could not find anyone with this same issue

5.      You can see in the video as the vehicle passes under the banner that it is not a smooth reflection and neither are the lights as they reflect off the vehicle. 
Please help, thank you
7 hours ago, OwnMasterMad said:

What settings are you using.

What settings are you referring to?

You can see what I’m talking about better in the two new videos I attached. You can see the “lag” in the reflection of trees and banner on the car. For some reason on replay the reflection is a lot more smoother. Look closely.

I don’t know if re-downloading the game would help

6 hours ago, Hichel18 said:

I would say thats because the ps4 runs on a "lower" graphics settings than the next gen/PC do be able to run better

That would mean that everyone who has the game on ps4 would be experiencing what I am and I haven’t seen anyone with the same issue.

You can see what I’m referring to better with the two new videos I attached.

If you look closely you can see the difference of the reflection on the car during gameplay versus replay. On gameplay the reflection is not smooth and on replay it is. 

• Like 1

I see what you mean and I do not disagree, maybe its even related to the ferrari weird steering wheel in low quality that gets fixed in replay, but I Always thought that was the reason and could still be

@BarryBL is there any difference between quality in Racing and on replay that could justify this on old gen? If not I will complement with my report too.