Jump to content Jump to content

Detailed description of the problem. When I want to play on the pad MICROSOFT XBOX Series X controller and I connect the pc adapter and drive a track I have no vibration at all (no ffb)
Report code 
Platform? PC
Game mode? Any

[PC ONLY] Please post a DXDiag, including your motherboard make and model.
What troubleshooting methods have you tried? List everything you have tried.
Any screenshots or video showing the problem? -
How did you get the problem to occur? Connect the Pad to your PC and play any mode

DxDiag.txt

On PC myself Same issue here now too. Sometimes it will work and then the game will just take control of my car and spins in circles and my pad becomes unresponsive. I went and bought a brand new pad to see if it was the pad but the Issue still occurred even with a new pad. 

41 minutes ago, Veremith said:

On PC myself Same issue here now too. Sometimes it will work and then the game will just take control of my car and spins in circles and my pad becomes unresponsive. I went and bought a brand new pad to see if it was the pad but the Issue still occurred even with a new pad. 

I was already afraid that I was the only player who had this problem.
Thanks for your reply to my ticket.
You will help us @BarryBL@Hoo@PJTierney?

I may have found a work around but it doesn't stop it it from happening in the first place. If you go into calibration settings for FFB and hit reset to default. Then do the generic settings for rumble and set them at default, note even if you never changed the settings reset them anyway I think this forces the game to reload the controller, at least thats my theory as to why it works, finally restart the session. Its janky but at least its a way to play until it is fixed. I have a feeling this is an issue related to all the FFB issues we see. The last patch they did fixed it for some and then for others like us caused problems because prior to update I was not having any problems. *EDIT*Also I dont know if its worth mentioning but my gamepad works just fine on 2020, and its also working on all my other games 

Edited by Veremith
More information added related to topic
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

Detailed description of the problem. When I want to play on the pad MICROSOFT XBOX Series X controller and I connect the pc adapter and drive a track I have no vibration at all (no ffb)
Report code 
Platform? PC
Game mode? Any

[PC ONLY] Please post a DXDiag, including your motherboard make and model.
What troubleshooting methods have you tried? List everything you have tried.
Any screenshots or video showing the problem? -
How did you get the problem to occur? Connect the Pad to your PC and play any mode

DxDiag.txt 120.15 kB · 0 downloads

Are you connecting via Wireless adaptor @Pawel567. Do you have a wired option at all and if so, can you try that please

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Are you connecting via Wireless adaptor @Pawel567. Do you have a wired option at all and if so, can you try that please

Yes, I connect via a wireless (bluetooth) adapter
but unfortunately I do not have a cable to connect the pad with the pc.

• Administrator
Just now, Pawel567 said:

Yes, I connect via a wireless (bluetooth) adapter
but unfortunately I do not have a cable to connect the pad with the pc.

No worries @Pawel567.

I'd suggest checking your drivers for the bluetooth adaptor. Maybe they need a update. 

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Veremith said:

Do you have a wire to test if its a game fault or possibly a wireless adaptor fault @Veremith

Yeah I tried about 4 different wires this is a wired controller only it does not have wireless. I even went to the store bought a new Xbox Controller which came with a new wire I still experienced the same issue. Ive been tinkering around with settings and I think I found a way to make it work. After you loss control and rumble disconnect the controller and reconnect after its reconnected you will be able to use your gamepad again but without rumble, to get the rumble back I went to the options for FFB Calibration and set it to default, then I went to the generic options for Rumble and set that back to default the last thing i did was disable my keyboard in the settings. I also noticed ALT+Tabbing made the problem happen sooner.

20 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Whats the brand of adaptor please @Pawel567. Have you updated the pad firmware at all? 

Adapter company  "Adapter Microsoft Wireless USB PC" Yes I have updated the pad software to the latest version and still no vibration.