Jump to content Jump to content

Car does not get removed out of the track after retirement

• A detailed description of the issue:

After I get a mechanical issue and have to retire everything goes normal, however when i get to spectating mode i noticed that my car does not get removed of the side of the track and yellow flags remain there till the end of the race, and that will prevent other cars from overtaking in that area. This only happens to the player car, not to the AI car.

Quick edit: Seems the retired AI sometimes does not get removed from the track too, but it's a random situation and does not always happen

• Report Code:

RDBE-DGTS-BCRE-CMMG

• Platform:

Steam/PC

• Game-mode:

This only happenes in the two player career mode, as I still get to watch the race while my friend ends it.

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here:

Two player career mode with ✪ Jok3r ✪ (steam username)

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

Yes.

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Only thing was leaving spectator mode and wait to my friend to say if the car remains there, but does not work.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Sadly not, don't have anyway to do it.

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Just have the "luck" to get a retirement during the race and let the car roll by himself, then the car stays close to the marshalls post that he stopped.

Edited by Tomasslb24