Jump to content Jump to content

G29 Gas and Brake Pedals Inverted

My G29 has the gas and brake pedals fully pressed in when not pressing them at all, and when I press them it reduces their input.  This makes the game unplayable.  Is there an option to invert pedal inputs that I'm missing?

Platform: PC

Gamemode: any, but I first tried it in time trial

dxdiag, but probably not needed

I've tried power cycles on the wheel and PC, uninstall/reinstall logitech's G-Hub and Gaming Software, a logitech support told me to delete some registry keys, but no fix.  joy.cpl correctly lists the pedals, but g hub and f1 2021 has both the gas and brake pedals inverted.  

@cadacoProbably not a good idea to have LGS *and* GHub installed.

You should be aware that GHub is the only software in development for your wheel. Using LGS will not guarantee any kind of future compatibility. Updating it should solve your issue.

Other conflicts are present with PCARS2 if you have that installed. 

And a screenshot of your dxdiag is not very useful, we require the text output file you can generate by 'Save All Information' on the dxdiag utility, thanks.

About the duplicate threads: I tried to post without logging in, but hitting the post button sent me to the "edit my account details" page after I logged in.  My bad, but I hope the website could have some better redirects. 

Dxdiag is attached as a text file, let me know if you can't see it.  

I should have been more clear with the GHUB/LGS stuff.  They were never installed at the same time, and my GHub is up to date (version 2021.7.91).  PCARS2 has never been installed on my computer.  

Thanks for understanding.

DxDiag.txt

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2021 at 7:39 AM, cadaco said:

My G29 has the gas and brake pedals fully pressed in when not pressing them at all, and when I press them it reduces their input.  This makes the game unplayable.  Is there an option to invert pedal inputs that I'm missing?

Platform: PC

Gamemode: any, but I first tried it in time trial

dxdiag, but probably not needed

I've tried power cycles on the wheel and PC, uninstall/reinstall logitech's G-Hub and Gaming Software, a logitech support told me to delete some registry keys, but no fix.  joy.cpl correctly lists the pedals, but g hub and f1 2021 has both the gas and brake pedals inverted.  

So have you found a solution ? I have this EXACT problem and don't how to solve it 

On 7/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, cadaco said:

About the duplicate threads: I tried to post without logging in, but hitting the post button sent me to the "edit my account details" page after I logged in.  My bad, but I hope the website could have some better redirects. 

Dxdiag is attached as a text file, let me know if you can't see it.  

I should have been more clear with the GHUB/LGS stuff.  They were never installed at the same time, and my GHub is up to date (version 2021.7.91).  PCARS2 has never been installed on my computer.  

Thanks for understanding.

DxDiag.txt 140.69 kB · 0 downloads

UEFI 10C

Embedded Controller Firmware

There is a Microsoft Bluetooth device showing up in FFB. Can you verify what it is / try disconnecting the receiver (if any dongle, unplug) and retesting?

LEDKeeper software in WER, try disabling / uninstalling.

Edited by steviejay69