Jump to content Jump to content

Loss of Control and rumble

• When in a race usually on the first couple of laps The game will take control of the car and make me crash and my Gamepad becomes unresponsive. I can fix this by unplugging the pad and then reconnecting but when it starts to work again the rumble does not work so I have no way to tell when Im losing grip or getting close to limit during Turns Braking and Acceleration. I did not have this issue until the current patch released.
  • Report Code DJTR-SRPS-BSAT-GGVG
  • Platform? Steam
  • Game-mode? All
  • [ONLINE] It happens no matter how many players or AI
  • [ONLINE] Sometimes I was sometimes I wasn't so I dont think it matters if I was host since it happens in single player too.
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I have tried Reinstalling the game, verifying the files using the steam tool, I tried buying a new gamepad, ive tried using different USB ports 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? No
  • How do you make the problem happen? To make it happen all i do is try to race any race.

DxDiag.txt