Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on PS5 (Error Code 1828199961:S)

3 hours ago, fryuio said:

I have the same issue but in ps5. I cant play in a full lobby never, when i matchmake i join in a empty lobby, only me, and sometimes someone but not more 3-4 players. 

• A detailed description of the issue. Cant join lobbys or when i can, im alone or we are 2-3 players
  • Report Code: Error code - 1828199961:S
  • Platform? PS5
  • Game-mode? Qualifed mode (Normal or short)
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? Few, Usually 3-4
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? No
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I tried opened my ports, but the problems persist. My NAT is type 2
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? The error code
  • How do you make the problem happen? Select qualify mode, try join normal or short race, and will join in an empty lobby or with few players, or directly, will not join.
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi @fryuio - are you able to try and join a custom Social Play session that has 10+ players in it and let us know what happens? 

57 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi @fryuio - are you able to try and join a custom Social Play session that has 10+ players in it and let us know what happens? 

I dont have 10 friends that play f1, but this morning i had the same issue. When i enter to qualifed mode short or normal, i join into an empty lobby or with 2-3 players. Impossible find games that have full lobby or near to full. When i entered in a league with 10+ players i didn't have the issue. I think that is a bug but it seems like it doesn't happen to everyone.

• Codemasters Staff

Hi @fryuio - please could you try this again and supply your report code. This code can be found in the bottom-left corner when entering the settings screen? That should tell us whether you are entering sessions that do not have other players in, or whether something else is going wrong.

1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Hi @fryuio - please could you try this again and supply your report code. This code can be found in the bottom-left corner when entering the settings screen? That should tell us whether you are entering sessions that do not have other players in, or whether something else is going wrong.

Ok, i will try more times. My report code is: HGAJ-DGRE-SXSG-BASC

On 7/21/2021 at 7:15 PM, fryuio said:

Ok, i will try more times. My report code is: HGAJ-DGRE-SXSG-BASC

I have the same issues and it doesn't seems to be fixed. Today, i entered in lobbies and the problem persists.

• Codemasters Staff

HI @fryuio - unfortunately I can't see that report code on our system. Please could you try again and provide an updated report code when the issue next occur, and also provide the time / time zone for when the issue occurred?

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Hoo said:

HI @fryuio - unfortunately I can't see that report code on our system. Please could you try again and provide an updated report code when the issue next occur, and also provide the time / time zone for when the issue occurred?

I will try just now. New report code: DKSV-BDMG-STSG-BASC

Edited by fryuio
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi @fryuio - the original error code you got suggests that the session you tried to enter no longer exists. It would be expected to see this occasionally as there might be cases where a host terminates their session as someone else tries to join. 

It seems like you can join sessions though, so I'm not certain of what the issue is. 

Please can you browse through the sessions in the Social Race mode, find a session that already has 10+ players in it and try to join that session. That would tell us if you have any issues joining sessions with more players.

1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Hi @fryuio - the original error code you got suggests that the session you tried to enter no longer exists. It would be expected to see this occasionally as there might be cases where a host terminates their session as someone else tries to join. 

It seems like you can join sessions though, so I'm not certain of what the issue is. 

Please can you browse through the sessions in the Social Race mode, find a session that already has 10+ players in it and try to join that session. That would tell us if you have any issues joining sessions with more players.

I dont have issues if i try to join there. Yersterday, i played a custom game with 15 players, and didn't have issues. The problem is with matchmaking when i search random game in qualifed mode (normal or short). When it ends to search, i enter in a lobby with few people or im alone. The problem i think is with the matchmaking system.

• Codemasters Staff

This might just be the available players when you are searching for a session in the same skill and safety rating category as you. I'll see if the network team can check the current matchmaking settings for any issues.