Jump to content Jump to content

Game doesn’t recognise wheel and no wheel presets

The problem I am experiencing is that there are no wheel presets only  controller presets I tried redownloading the game. Updating my wheel. I tried a lot of stuff but nothing seems to work

the report code is:GMPS-KSRJ-HDSG-BASC

my platform is: PS5

please help me because I really want to play this game

image.jpg

Please start by completing the bug report and let us know what wheel you are using.

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

Posted (edited)
  • A detailed description of the issue. 

There appears to be no wheel presets so whenever i want to use my wheel i cant because it doesnt recognise it while it should. the racing wheel is: thrustmaster t500+F1 Rim

• Report Code

the code is: HDJJ-DGTT-HDSG-BASC

• Platform?

PlayStation 5

• Game-mode?

all of them don't recognise it

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

i have tried updating the game, redownloading the game, updating the steering wheel. and so much more

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

photo is added 

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

i have no idea how this happens i just wanted to play the game and then i saw i couldnt because the game doesnt recognise my steering wheel

f12021.jpg

Edited by DeCommunist
photo did not work 1st time

Hi DeCommunistit's normal as the T500 base is not compatible with PS5 Games = you can use the T500 on PS5 but only with PS4 Games.

Only official PS4 wheels can works with PS5 games: https://www.bsimracing.com/thrustmaster-wheels-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-compatibility-confirmed/

So only these Thrustmaster Bases are compatible with PS5 Games : T-GT / T300 / T150 / T80.

T500 is very old and is a PS3 official wheel (not official PS4 and so not works on PS5 games).

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, JeffLais said:

Hi DeCommunistit's normal as the T500 base is not compatible with PS5 Games = you can use the T500 on PS5 but only with PS4 Games.

Only official PS4 wheels can works with PS5 games: https://www.bsimracing.com/thrustmaster-wheels-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-compatibility-confirmed/

So only these Thrustmaster Bases are compatible with PS5 Games : T-GT / T300 / T150 / T80.

T500 is very old and is a PS3 official wheel (not official PS4 and so not works on PS5 games).

Hi,

i have a t150 and i got the same problem .