Jump to content Jump to content

Hi

The game needs to be tweaked as it seems the AI is impossible to match in fast corners even on a difficulty level of 85 (used to play at 100 on F1 2020) and still cant match the speed of AI in fast corners.

Silverstone Copse/ Austria 3rd sector / Spa Puohon / Netherlands etc etc seems like the AI have infinite amounts of grip through the corners. 

Can you please fix this with a patch as it is ruining the experience.

1 hour ago, imranap said:

Hi

The game needs to be tweaked as it seems the AI is impossible to match in fast corners even on a difficulty level of 85 (used to play at 100 on F1 2020) and still cant match the speed of AI in fast corners.

Silverstone Copse/ Austria 3rd sector / Spa Puohon / Netherlands etc etc seems like the AI have infinite amounts of grip through the corners. 

Can you please fix this with a patch as it is ruining the experience.

i also have this issue its very unrealistic i drove zandvoort a few times but i have to set the ai to about 58 difficulty to make a chance and while in the f1 2020 game i could had it 78 the whole career mode its nice that the ai put in more of a fight now but its very unrealistic that the ai set those redicilous lap times due to them being super fast in high speed corners i hope codies fix this it ruins ths experience for me ass wel😓😓😓

this isn't an issue on 2021 (just to let you know you are discussing and reporting this issue on the 2020 forums rather than 2021) and the AI level difficulty has increased seeing that people year on year get faster and faster so does the ai need to evolve so these people still can have a fair time with the ai. That's why you are having to decrease your ai which is nothing to worry about seeing times at the start of a game life are always going to be slow but i bet by the time it's the end of the year everyone will be back or have increased their pace

I doubt 

On 7/22/2021 at 7:11 AM, Nightfire1964 said:

this isn't an issue on 2021 (just to let you know you are discussing and reporting this issue on the 2020 forums rather than 2021) and the AI level difficulty has increased seeing that people year on year get faster and faster so does the ai need to evolve so these people still can have a fair time with the ai. That's why you are having to decrease your ai which is nothing to worry about seeing times at the start of a game life are always going to be slow but i bet by the time it's the end of the year everyone will be back or have increased their pace

I doubt that is the case though. I can understand if you are slow throughout the lap  and not just fast corners. The grip isnt just there in fast corners no matter what setup you use. Even if i set the car up for fast corner and compare it to AI, i am slow by 8tenths which just doesnt make sense. 

And thanks for letting me know about posting it in 2020 forum. My bad!