Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster - Force Feedback - FFB fading across a session

BarryBL

12 hours ago, Exasperated said:

The 40 setting was from a recent post that asked the same problem and I think that the situation was that the person was happy with that low setting , as at least he could have FFB on the wheel for full races. Hope it works , hope you can enjoy it. Regards Bingo.

unfortunately the same problem occurred with ffb on 40, anyway thanks for the support.

1 hour ago, SAGABRP said:

unfortunately the same problem occurred with ffb on 40, anyway thanks for the support.

Sorry to hear that , but like you said 40 sounds pathetic if you ran 120 on F1 2020,  I run 125 on a T300RS with PS4 for F1 2021 and 100 for F2 and it works how it should , If I was stuck at 40 I wouldn't even bother playing it.  Sounds like they may be fixing it , I hope so for people like yourself who should expect that a thrustmaster wheel should work with the game , after all  its not a 'Wing Sun Fire fight III' so you would expect it to be compatible. Good luck.