Jump to content Jump to content

What the hell are these kerbs!

I have an opinion about all issues like this one of kerbs, I also have a lot of spinning in some kerbs and I see in real formula 1, drivers running over them hardly, but at the same time, others users don't have this problem, so what I would suggest to Codemasters is to include more options of realism, I also have problems with fuel saving, again let the users choose the level of realism they want.

After all this is a game and everyone should enjoy it in their own way.

Just a thought

28 minutes ago, TwistedWays said:

ya i tried they dont work half o them make car even worse there are 1000 unstable setups and the few that might actually work i cant find so again maybe point a chap in the right direction please or you can sit here and listen to me scream about just how garbage this game is 

This is attitude will get you nowhere, mate. And it is not coherent tell someone to sit back for asking you to sit back a bit too.

I already gave you pointers in my previous post but this tone won't encourage anyone to keep on trying to help. So take these and hopefully something clicks:

If nothing works, just turn on the game assists – of which there are plenty and with plenty of levels – and have some fun. No need to litter the forums with "garbage" this and "garbage" that.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2
43 minutes ago, marioho said:

This is attitude will get you nowhere, mate. And it is not coherent tell someone to sit back for asking you to sit back a bit too.

I already gave you pointers in my previous post but this tone won't encourage anyone to keep on trying to help. So take these and hopefully something clicks:

If nothing works, just turn on the game assists – of which there are plenty and with plenty of levels – and have some fun. No need to litter the forums with "garbage" this and "garbage" that.

first i did not see your other post with suggestions still cant find it but thank you for actually pointing me in a direction with links instead of just putting me on blast and i will give them a try hopefully i can find 1 that works although it does kind of defeat my original post of last year i could just use the setups that codemasters gave me and had no issues with car handling(did not have to search internet for setups that actually work) because i could make what they gave me work but this year as a casual the setups they gave us just do not work as intended and as a casual i dont want to have to try 1000 setups to find one that works i want to turn on my game enter race and have fun not fight the desire to smash controllers im ok with the fact stock setups are slower as long as they are actually stable and these are not

56 minutes ago, PauloRdo said:

I have an opinion about all issues like this one of kerbs, I also have a lot of spinning in some kerbs and I see in real formula 1, drivers running over them hardly, but at the same time, others users don't have this problem, so what I would suggest to Codemasters is to include more options of realism, I also have problems with fuel saving, again let the users choose the level of realism they want.

After all this is a game and everyone should enjoy it in their own way.

Just a thought

They did include more options for realism. People need to play the game for several hours before they jump to conclusions.

There are two settings for off track effects. "Realistic" and "simplified"

Ive only played a few tracks, but curbs/kerbs are fine. You have to let off the throttle a little, or remember that you left a wheel on the curb before going full throttle in 2nd gear. 

• Agree 4
On 7/23/2021 at 7:18 PM, qn999 said:

I suck at Monaco anyway but that kerb, if I don’t lift, I’m in barrier. 

same here, lot of curbs are like this, you need to lift.. where in real life or in the previous games its just simply flat and thats it..