Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 Co-Op Career network dropout issue

Was just racing at Spain on Co-op career mode in F1 2014 with my buddy. We were neck and neck in the championship - 73 points apiece - when, in the race, we lost connection. We both finished our respective races - I won, he came third (would have been fourth had my car still been in his race). Now his co-op championship screen is showing me as DNF on his system, while he DNF on my system. Therefore neither of us has accurate points. 

Does anybody have a fix for this? At this point it's telling us that we're moving into practice at Monaco but whomever invites the other to play will have a significant points advantage they didn't earn. 
  • 3 weeks later...
Was just racing at Spain on Co-op career mode in F1 2014 with my buddy. We were neck and neck in the championship - 73 points apiece - when, in the race, we lost connection. We both finished our respective races - I won, he came third (would have been fourth had my car still been in his race). Now his co-op championship screen is showing me as DNF on his system, while he DNF on my system. Therefore neither of us has accurate points. 

Does anybody have a fix for this? At this point it's telling us that we're moving into practice at Monaco but whomever invites the other to play will have a significant points advantage they didn't earn. 
It's always been like this. If someone disconnects from COOP you ALSO are disconnected. it just doesn't seem like it on your screen. He will say you disconnected, and you will say he disconnected. NEVER finish your race.

Archived