Jump to content Jump to content

Game crashes while customising in myTeam

bobbythehuman

• A detailed description of the issue.

Game keeps crashing when trying to change badge, team colours or driver profile

• Report Code

i occasionally get one when I get back onto the game but it is about file corruption. I can post the next one I get if u need it

• Platform?

Xbox (series X)

• Game-mode?

MyTeam

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Don’t really know what to try to let me change my badge or team colour

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

At the end of a season I accidentally press A to early, so I quit the game so I could change the calendar to what I wanted it to be. And when I got on all the team customisation reset I was able to change everything but the badge, the team colours and the driver profile where my game crashes before any menus pop up.

i do believe this only occurs when u Finnish a season and about to start another one

Edited by bobbythehuman

• bobbythehuman changed the title to Game crashes while customising in myTeam
  • 5 weeks later...

As of the recent patch, the bug still occurs. Where I can’t customise the listed things above. I also believe that trophies can’t be the obtained.

the closet thing in the patch notes that could be similar to this bug would be  

• Closing the game during the season transition in MyTeam no longer results in the user having no team name, engine supplier or sponsor