Jump to content Jump to content

Pracitce Program anaylsis is no longer available

• A detailed description of the issue - Not sure if this is by design, but the analysis of the practice programs that has been in the last few games is no longer showing when looking at the Practice info. It used to show where you needed to improve to pass to programs or help to analyse your race pace to determine the best strategy. Can't think why this would be removed, so I asume its a bug or oversight.
  • Report Code - N/A
  • Platform - STEAM
  • Game-mode - CAREER & MY TEAM
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried- Tried all the buttons and checked help to see if it was accessable
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. - FROM F12020practice.thumb.jpg.a42f6856e88bcfb160461a6b074ff35c.jpg
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. - ALL CAREER AND MY TEAM PRACTICE MODES
  • Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, I think it's an oversight as all the info is referenced on track and used in the background to calculate personalised race strategy, so makes no sense to remove it. If they want to clarify that it's by design then fine, but I'm just checking if they are awiting feedback from me or the developers.