Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Why is there literally no information on the Xbox Patch to resolve gamebreaking issues??

Corrupt My Team saves have been patched on PS5 and PC. However Xbox has not received this patch yet and there is 0 communication about it other than "coming later".

I spent $75 on this game. My first F1 and codemasters purchase, and I hate to say I'm insanely disappointed with the communication. I understand **** happens and it's difficult to code this stuff, but to expect people to pour hours into your product and spend additional money on it is a joke when all of that effort gets corrupted and becomes literally unplayable.

In addition the online experience is by far the worst of any game I have ever played. 90%+ of Xbox lobbies fail to join, those that do take at minimum 10-15mins to get everyone loaded in properly. It's simple: if someone doesn't connect, kick them after a minute. It's inexcusable that there has been 0 communication about any of this getting fixed for Xbox.

I'm not sure if I should try to get a refund at this point or what, but the lack of communication and sources of info is ********.

• Agree 2

Having bought the deluxe version on XSX, it does leave a bitter taste in your mouth. Considering the main selling point of the deluxe edition was the three days early, you'd expect a working product. When in reality we paid extra for a beta that's still full of bugs/glitches.

I haven't even started My Team due to the corrupted save file. I can only play an online mode that doesn't even work properly. I'll never pre-order a premium edition of an F1 game again, unless they provide us with some sort of compensation.

5 minutes ago, FullThrottle152 said:

Considering the main selling point of the deluxe edition was the three days early,

Well, it may have been for some but Codemasters would probably argue that the iconic drivers were intended as the main selling point, plus all the Pitcoins. I understand your point though. Although past experience would suggest that expecting any modern game to be bug-free at launch to be somewhat optimistic, sadly.

9 minutes ago, FullThrottle152 said:

Having bought the deluxe version on XSX, it does leave a bitter taste in your mouth. Considering the main selling point of the deluxe edition was the three days early, you'd expect a working product. When in reality we paid extra for a beta that's still full of bugs/glitches.

I haven't even started My Team due to the corrupted save file. I can only play an online mode that doesn't even work properly. I'll never pre-order a premium edition of an F1 game again, unless they provide us with some sort of compensation.

Apparently your My Team won't corrupt as long as you don't change the car livery at any time after initially creating it. I changed mine Season 2, 3 races in, so I made a ton of progress and it's kinda sitting in limbo until they patch it.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jimboslice2334 said:

Corrupt My Team saves have been patched on PS5 and PC. However Xbox has not received this patch yet and there is 0 communication about it other than "coming later".

I spent $75 on this game. My first F1 and codemasters purchase, and I hate to say I'm insanely disappointed with the communication. I understand **** happens and it's difficult to code this stuff, but to expect people to pour hours into your product and spend additional money on it is a joke when all of that effort gets corrupted and becomes literally unplayable.

In addition the online experience is by far the worst of any game I have ever played. 90%+ of Xbox lobbies fail to join, those that do take at minimum 10-15mins to get everyone loaded in properly. It's simple: if someone doesn't connect, kick them after a minute. It's inexcusable that there has been 0 communication about any of this getting fixed for Xbox.

I'm not sure if I should try to get a refund at this point or what, but the lack of communication and sources of info is ********.

The lobby issue happend most times by peoples who use Vodafone, you too?

I understand you! I'm so happy to use 120 refresh rate, VRR ... and nothing works. When i play and stay with wired Headset/Controller in party, i have big fps drops. When the Controller turn off, my wheel setting change and the ffb go up to 100% (with Fanatec DD2 and torque key a big problem).

Other friends wont play the game, every 5-10 minutes the ffb turn off and they must restart the wheel, big sound problems, fps drops, MP issues and and and.

The 21 game have a good handling, great look and make fun to play but the bugs destroy the game. 

2 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Well, it may have been for some but Codemasters would probably argue that the iconic drivers were intended as the main selling point, plus all the Pitcoins. I understand your point though. Although past experience would suggest that expecting any modern game to be bug-free at launch to be somewhat optimistic, sadly.

I've bought deluxe versions of Fifa games mate, they've no issues on early access. Even if the iconic drivers were their main selling point, the mode that uses iconic drivers has a corrupted save file bug. I haven't spent any of my pit coins, no incentive to spend pit coins when the online isn't working properly.