Jump to content Jump to content

5 hours ago, CavacoJeff said:

THE SOUND THE DRA ZONE START LINE IN F1 2021 IS TOO LOW. I DONT QUICK REACTING WHEN CROSSING LINE. PLEASE IS POSSIBLE CONFIG IN SOUND OPTIONS? WHERE? 

Have you tried turning the volume of the headset up? In order to do this without blowing your eardrums, go to the Audio Settings and change down the mixer volumes (probably leaving effects higher in order to hear the tone)

On 7/22/2021 at 5:29 PM, KieranFifield said:

Have you tried turning the volume of the headset up? In order to do this without blowing your eardrums, go to the Audio Settings and change down the mixer volumes (probably leaving effects higher in order to hear the tone)

Changing the various mix levels to raise each individual one significantly, drastically dropping the rest, one at a time, has no discernable effect. Barely audible. 

I'm also on PS5, with headset - although I've tried audio not via headset and no difference. 

• 2 weeks later...

Please solved the DRS sound, still no sound on the ps4 08-07-2021. And how can I get will buxton to speak in english , because no matter what i do he keeps speaking in that horrible dutch language.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:55 AM, CavacoJeff said:

THE SOUND THE DRA ZONE START LINE IN F1 2021 IS TOO LOW. I DONT QUICK REACTING WHEN CROSSING LINE. PLEASE IS POSSIBLE CONFIG IN SOUND OPTIONS? WHERE? 

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers. Capitals is considered to be shouting.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

47 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

@CavacoJeff @DenyVPS @Briandammage @rbrmw2012 @UndercoverNL is this a PS specific issue then? Not replicated on PC it's perfectly clear.

I am on PC lol, anyway. Since I am racing in first person with HUD disabled I don't need the sound any more since the steering wheel will tell me when I can activate DRS, but before I was racing in first person I didn't hear the sound to.

Edited by UndercoverNL
1 hour ago, UndercoverNL said:

I am on PC lol, anyway. Since I am racing in first person with HUD disabled I don't need the sound any more since the steering wheel will tell me when I can activate DRS, but before I was racing in first person I didn't hear the sound to.

Well I can’t understand why you can’t hear it. Are you using Bluetooth audio?

22 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Well I can’t understand why you can’t hear it. Are you using Bluetooth audio?

nah, the sound of it is just over 500% lower than in prev games, it is there, but very very very quiet. In combination with your engine and gear changes you can't hear it at all

2 hours ago, UndercoverNL said:

nah, the sound of it is just over 500% lower than in prev games, it is there, but very very very quiet. In combination with your engine and gear changes you can't hear it at all

I have to disagree, this is either a audio quality or device issue. It is perfectly clear in my game on a DirectX compatible sound card (Realtek DCH driver) and wired headset in the rear audio jack.

• Disagree 1
34 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I have to disagree, this is either a audio quality or device issue. It is perfectly clear in my game on a DirectX compatible sound card (Realtek DCH driver) and wired headset in the rear audio jack.

I tried 3 different speakers and 2 different headsets, on all they are low, I am very sure that it is a game issue, since it seems to happen on way more people and also on my friends playing the game. Anyway, I am going to leave this since I d on't mind it any more since I play in first person, however for 3rd person players it is a huge issue.

15 minutes ago, UndercoverNL said:

I tried 3 different speakers and 2 different headsets, on all they are low, I am very sure that it is a game issue, since it seems to happen on way more people and also on my friends playing the game. Anyway, I am going to leave this since I d on't mind it any more since I play in first person, however for 3rd person players it is a huge issue.

1st person / 3rd person do you mean cockpit as opposed to other (wrong, cue flames 🙂camera positions?

• A detailed description of the issue.
    • The volume of the "beep" sound when DRS is available is very soft. I'm using PS4 and has been playing F1 games since 2016, and never had this issue before.
  • Report Code - NA
  • Platform - PS4
  • Game-mode - Time trial, online, braking point
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? Does not matter
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? - No
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Changed volume sliders in the settings individually. No difference
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? NA
  • How do you make the problem happen? NA
  • A detailed description of the issue.
    • The volume of the "beep" sound when DRS is available is very low in compare with previous F1 games. I'm using PS5 and has been playing F1 games since 2015, and never had this issue before. 

Friend of my who i am playing with, is on Ps4 and same issue for him.

• Report Code - PKXM-AXBR-BSXG-BASC
  • Platform - PS5
  • Game-mode - Time trial, Social Play costum mode with AI on. For example Baku.
  • I use Headset, Logitech G935
  • [ONLINE] not important 
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? - No
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Tried allot of audio setting, but the beep is really low in compare with previous games.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? NA but hereby from my Audio settings.

16284131140311999563872464071926.jpg

1628413136612997317956840959667.jpg