Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

GRID Legends | Launching 2022 | Official Reveal Trailer, Announcement

• Social Media & Community Team

Trailer | https://youtu.be/F3-BJfhnlWY 

This is 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 chapter of the story. Become a racing 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱.

GRID Legends – launching in 2022.

GRID Legends is a high-stakes driving experience that combines thrilling motorsport action, incredible race variety and an immersive story that puts the player at the heart of the action.

Find out more game info, and sign up for news | bit.ly/GRIDLegends 

#GRIDLegends

GRID_LEGENDS_KEYART FINAL FULLRES 16x9 CROP.jpg

GLAudi2.jpg

GLEvoDrift1.jpg

GLValkyrie1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Part of me had an inkling another Grid game was in the works. Definitely has my attention. Really hope that there’s a bit more depth this time around and the handling is improved out of the box, took far too much fiddling with the settings on Grid 2019 to get rid of the over excessive drifty physics model.  Please let there be a lot more content and tracks this time around too.  Looking forward to hearing more on the game.

Just my opinion:

- a new grid game is a good news.

- the real grid game experience is long gone, lost somewhere in 2011 when grid1 was killed. After that the brand was tortured over and over without any compass or goal except for making money.

- No pre-order, no day1. And as soon i see there is not spectator mode and text chat = shelf. 

- There is only a company on the global-market who can do worse than Codemasters.... and here we are !! so lucky isn't it ? (LOL)

- we people should stop asking for classics grid features... nobody at devs knows anymore that lost knowledge. 

• Haha 3

All I ask is have a good look at the 2008 Race Driver Grid. A few still play to this day. It’s the only race game I’ve played where you can feel the cars, weird I know. But send a codemasters car in again and see for yourself. 

• Agree 1

I don't want to watch a stupid soap opera. This is sufficient in NFS. I just want to drive! Please make the installation options full and lite, no storyline!

Edited by BorisK66

Trailer

I wanna see :

- Derby mode

- Good collision and damage system similar to Grid 1 or at least to GAS

- Good and smooth handling closer to Grid 1 and GAS , i did not like Grid's 19 handling much..

- Better graphics than Grid 19

- Text chat and spectator mode

- Crossplatform online MP with many options

list is continued..

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Thanks 1

Guess the series is not dead after all!

You better get ready, Bow to the masters, Break it down!

Would post the song link here but the Titantron is not PG. Would get a posting restraint for posting a video with adult themes.

I already have one already for telling someone "what is wrong with you", I don't want another.

Edited by CordedQuill
D-Generation X is the number one answer for the titantron.