Jump to content Jump to content

GRID Legends | Launching 2022 | Official Reveal Trailer, Announcement

On 12/4/2021 at 12:09 PM, areudeadyet said:

Recreated account, watched some videos and have to say a few things in mixed order :

• GOOD> Glad to see new game in production and not letting this brand die,
  • BAD> Car handling is the same, arcadish and not fun to watch and play (for me at least),
  • GOOD> I like the idea of freedom while creating events,
  • BAD> Small car list, again,
  • MORE BADS> No cockpit camera.

Oh and also, avoid pre-ordering games. Highly recommend you to do that and enjoy better gaming experience! But after all, it's your choice to do what ever you like.

Cockpit Camera is confirmed for every car and if you look on YouTube you will see examples.

Edited by Voidhawk

7 hours ago, Voidhawk said:

Cockpit Camera is confirmed for every car and if you look on YouTube you will see examples.

In addition to that, arcade handling, at least the way it is in GRID 2, is the best thing about the series. We don't want sim handling in our GRID! Make the physics exactly like GRID 2 and it's a day ONE purchase for me!!

On 12/9/2021 at 5:08 PM, isamu99 said:

In addition to that, arcade handling, at least the way it is in GRID 2, is the best thing about the series. We don't want sim handling in our GRID! Make the physics exactly like GRID 2 and it's a day ONE purchase for me!!

Well, you're certainly in the minority for thinking that. Grid 2 is a good game, IMO, but I think the series is better as an arcade yet realistic racing game.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to the GRID series but I started off with Grid Autosport, I also tried out the demo for the original game on my XB 360 and I have to say that i quite enjoy it! It s a nice break from the serious simulation games (and it has Indycars!!!!!!). despite the small car list it looks promising because the car list seems to have a pretty good variety of quality cars (instead of the filler cars that most games now use to get their 500+ car list). I will wait till the reviews for the game come in before purchasing, but so far it seems to be quite decent!

First of all : Happy New Year 😀

I fired up the 2019 version recently a while a bit too arcady for my taste I am having thrilling races with the classic tourers. I really hope you guys heavily expand on this class since it is such a blast to race in. I did see the Laguna has been confirmed which is a great addition. Myself as a massive Peugeot fan I would love to see the Peugeot 405 as a competitor for the Alfa 155 or the Peugeot 406 to put it straight against the A4 and Laguna. Is there anything you can share on this brand? In the past it was well presented but lately it is missing......

Oh and before I forget, will Oulton Park be back?

DLEDMV-2K19-Peugeot-406-Touring-Car-006.jpg

467ae4670bc615b641f8c9ca1e33857e.jpg

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really hoping that nothing or little of 2019 is removed. While that game has an issue in overall number and variety in cars and tracks, what was in there was all good. All the high downforce cars are awesome to drive. I really, REALLY hope the GTLM cars in particular are still there, as well as the Aussie Supercars which are honestly a staple of the series by now.

Edited by theravenousbeas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I´d like to see some hardcore simracing with this game, like tyre ware, fuel consumption and pit stops. Multiplayer races with 30laps, 1h, 2h, 24 hours race and so on.

Maybe some DLC with those features.

Edited by LottaLava

16 hours ago, LottaLava said:

I´d like to see some hardcore simracing with this game, like tire wear, fuel consumption and pit stops. Multiplayer races with 30laps, 1h, 2h, 24 hours race and so on.

Maybe some DLC with those features.

Not happening, as this isn't a simulation title. You will need to find that elsewhere I'm afraid.

Hi, I gave 2 questions for the devs. Is there a possibility to turn the fireworks off. Because from what I have seen so far there is fireworks all the time everywhere and it is just to much. At the start of the race it would be okay and maybe at the finish but not all of the time. It's just to much. And why was hotlap/qualifying cancelled?

• Disagree 1