Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Singapore GP

Singapore this weekend, usually the longest race of the season. Rossi will make his début and become the first American in the sport since Scott Speed in 2007, whilst Rosberg will use his fouth and final ICE this weekend. Hamilton is still using the third.

A guy on r/formula1 over at Reddit posted this picture of him with Fernando Alonso on the track.

Then one guy posts this beautiful comment:

'Alonso's practising his walk back to the pits'.

Well, after Monza I don't think anybody expected this from Singapore quali! Hats off to Vettel, with a gap like that his lap must have been near perfect. Looking forward to seeing the onboard of it :)

I'm no fan of Seb Vettel, but that was one special lap/qualifying from him. This is probably the most excited i've been for a race this whole year. 

Unusual to see Mercedes one second off the pace.
*1.5 seconds

What a lap. Feels like a win since he's not had a pole in so long. I suspect Mercedes will be a lot more competitive in the race, but they've got to work their way through 4 very fast cars if they want to get to the front. Should be fascinating. 

I don't see them getting more than a 5th place tomorrow. Hopefully Lewis can accept that the win is out of reach and keep a cool head. There's a championship to win. 

Brilliant lap by Seb, one of the best I've ever seen. But his teamradios are even more annoying now that he has moved to Ferrari.  :p

Something to post about at last lol. I'm calling that 50/50 racing incident. Can't blame Hulk because he had the racing line and was half a car ahead, also probably couldn't see Massa fully. Massa probably expected space from Hulk and did nothing wrong either.

I don't think Hulk could see Massa at all, it's one of the worst pit exists IMO so not a surprise something like this happens. I hope the race comes alive, as its been a snooze fest so far. Hoping Ricciardo can give Vettel a race, hoping the Mercs can magic some pace from somewhere.

These cars sound a lot nicer using my home cinema system. First time I have bothered to use it since the change to V6 engines. They don't shake my house like the V8s did though.

Shame Hamilton has a problem, but considering Rosberg didn't score last race and isn't gonna win this one, it's not too big of a problem to me. Rosberg won't score enough points this time to put a massive dent into Hamilton's WDC lead.

Oh for bleep sake McLaren! Better off using peddle power rather than the crap Honda supply them with. :rage: 

Lots of cars going into neutral, is this the tram lines like what affected Webber a few years back?