Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Singapore GP

Crofty is blind! How the hell did he not see the bloke on circuit?!
I think his eyes were fixed on the yellow flags at the end of the track, he was busy looking for cars and didn't think to actually look for something else. Is funny though, even with my spaz eye I noticed it right away. :joy: 

https://twitter.com/f1/status/645588073410097152

Not that exciting of a race, but any day Ferrari is at the top is a good day for me. Vettel breaking Senna's win record is great too. 

Rossi had a nice debut. Beat his teammate handily (and three world champions) granted most the positions came from retirements, he still had a clear and consistent race. Hopefully he's on the grid next year. 

Kind of funny when Button can't keep calm behind Maldonado and then youngsters Verstappen and Sainz does the overtake easy. Those team orders though.

I actually didn't mind that race at all. It's nice to have a break from the usual Mercedes dominance, and the race had a bit of everything in it (stupid 3 grid spot penalties, a nut job going for a casual walk along the circuit, some decent battles throughout the back half of the field, McLaren proving why they're a joke once again etc). 

Yea, even though my 2 favourite drivers didn't finish, I'm still fairly happy with that race. It was something a bit different and that's never a bad thing. Kimi needs to smile a bit more though,

Not the most exciting race of the year but the result definitely shakes things up a bit I guess. Thought Mercedes would have managed to at least deal with the Red Bulls but that's the beauty of street tracks they do provide a few strange results now and then. This being one of them.

Hughesy said:
Finally, Martin Whitmarsh has been found.

Anyway, Vettel 1st, Ricciardo 2nd. Perfect day :D

VetteIfan said:
Hughesy said:
Finally, Martin Whitmarsh has been found.

Anyway, Vettel 1st, Ricciardo 2nd. Perfect day :D
Nah it's just a Mercedes mechanic waiting for Hamilton to come pass so he can throw him a instruction book ;) lol

Nah the guy was Hamilton's winning strategy a la crash-gate style. Pit right before a "drunk" walks onto the track... clever. If he hadn't had car trouble it might have worked.

The Crashtor act is going from stale to spoiled. It's not entertaining, it's just frustrating watching a decent seat wasted that could be taken up by a talented driver in Palmer or by another driver with the ability to not crash or ruin other drivers races. If Renault indeed take over Lotus I hope they see sense and hire a decent driver alongside Grosjean.

My money is on Jorda. *Body is 19 characters too short*

Is this forum making a joke directed at the length of my benson?