Jump to content Jump to content

Wheel not working correctly

Gekkebelg12

Make sure both your controller and wheel are connected before you start the game up.

If this does not work you may have to go into the game settings menu and choose controller settings and then you can manually map the buttons on the controller and wheel and also choose the accelerator and brake controls by pressing/selecting your pedals so they register, you can save as a custom setup.

F1-2021-Game-Controls-Table.jpg

4 hours ago, TomAAA said:

Make sure both your controller and wheel are connected before you start the game up.

If this does not work you may have to go into the game settings menu and choose controller settings and then you can manually map the buttons on the controller and wheel and also choose the accelerator and brake controls by pressing/selecting your pedals so they register, you can save as a custom setup.

F1-2021-Game-Controls-Table.jpg

Its the ingame setting that says I’m mapping Arrow down..

2 hours ago, Gekkebelg12 said:

Its the ingame setting that says I’m mapping Arrow down..

Sounds like a compatibility issue with the game, the wheel may have issues/not supported. I would head to the support forum and log a bug report using the correct fields so they can look into it. Report an Issue