Jump to content Jump to content

Steering issues (Xbox Series X)

• A detailed description of the issue. When using a controller I’m finding that I’m so slow when going through hairpins due to the game not allowing me to put enough steering lock on even though I’m much slower than I need to be. It’s as if the games steering assist is controlling it too much. The assist is good in some parts but for hairpins and tight corners it is very restricting. It’s particularly an issue around the lowes hairpin in Monaco, the hairpin after the bridge in Singapore and the tight sections of other circuits such as Suzuka.
  • Report Code N/A
  • Platform? Xbox Series X
  • Game-mode? All modes 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Tried changing batteries in the controller, checking the responsiveness of the buttons and editing the steering settings in game and both left and right are hitting 100 on the alignment.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Can get these if required.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. Go into the game and on a hot lap or race turn into the mentioned corners and you will see the car will not turn on full lock and will be restricted some what. On corners which aren’t as sharp you can get on more lock than in a hairpin which makes no sense.