Jump to content Jump to content

Toca Race Driver Pictures & Videos (Toca Race Driver 1, 2 & 3)


evanzo7
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know this series is very old now, too old for it's own section in the forums & despite it not officially being the prequel to the Grid games, I think we all know it is.
Especially now with the Grid Legends announcement & the McKane name coming back!

I've recently started a playthrough of the original Toca Race Driver & plan to do the other two games in the series at somepoint as well.

I would love however to see content whether it be pictures or videos from others in this forum, whether it be new or old content, please share it none the less.

 

I hope you enjoy watching my playthrough as much as I've enjoyed playing it so far! 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
After a below average start to the V8 Supercar series we've left ourselves a good bit of work to do to fight for the title, can we tame the car in these final 3 races on the back of our win in the last episode?
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
With a good start to the season under our belt in the European Tour, we go into the final three races with high hopes of good point scores to propel us towards the final tier of this career mode!
 
 
  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

KRNL Free Roblox Exploit Download Available Here. Both the latest Version and the Stable version download are available on our website today. If you don’t know anything about KRNL Roblox Exploit then don’t worry. Today, we will tell you everything related to KRNL Free Roblox Exploit Tool. We are also going to give you 100% working download link of this Tool. If you also want to improve your Roblox gameplay and want to use some additional features in the game, then you must read the complete article till the end. Not just this only, but if you play Roblox on your PC or mobile device then you need to use this KRNL Free Roblox Exploit Tool. If you are also looking for a perfect mod menu or Mod App for your Roblox without any Ban issues, then you are at the right place. So, you are requested to read the complete article till the end.

KRNL
Now coming to today’s topic which is KRNL Roblox Exploit Tool. If you are also a Roblox Player and you also play Roblox on your Mobile Devices or PC Devices and you also look forward to adding some special features to your Roblox Gameplay then you can take a look at this KRNL free Roblox Exploit Tool. This tool is very much capable of modding the official version of the Krnl Roblox Game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Stop worrying about overcharges when using Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on your cellphone, free yourself from the tiny screen and enjoy using the app on a much larger display. From now on, get a full-screen experience of your app with keyboard and mouse. MEmu offers you all the surprising features that you expected: quick install and easy setup, intuitive controls, no more limitations of battery, mobile data, and disturbing calls. The brand new MEmu 7 is the best choice of using Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on your computer. Coded with our absorption, the multi-instance manager makes opening 2 or more accounts at the same time possible. And the most important, our exclusive emulation engine can release the full potential of your PC, make everything smooth and enjoyable.

Features of Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on PC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 5:06 PM, evanzo7 said:

I know this series is very old now, too old for it's own section in the forums & despite it not officially being the prequel to the Grid games, I think we all know it is.
Especially now with the Grid Legends announcement & the McKane name coming back!

The reason I created this thread in the Grid General Discussion is because there wasn't something similar already & the Toca Race Driver stuff was what eventually led to the Grid Series.

 

 

6 hours ago, FragManiac said:

The heading of this forum is Grid General Discussion, yet the only Pics/Videos thread is for the older Toca Race Driver game.

Why is this, and is it OK to post Race Driver Grid videos here?


I've had a quick look and can't see a thread for videos/pics from the original Race Driver Grid but you can always create a thread similar to what I have done here for this.
I'd love to see people's Race Driver Grid content, that is still by far my favourite in the series! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2022 at 12:15 AM, evanzo7 said:

I've had a quick look and can't see a thread for videos/pics from the original Race Driver Grid but you can always create a thread similar to what I have done here for this.
I'd love to see people's Race Driver Grid content, that is still by far my favourite in the series! 

There used to be a screenshots/videos thread for all GRID content in the GRID General Discussion forum. I know because I posted my whole GRID 2019 video walkthrough of the career mode of that game on Hard there, and now I can't find any of them. I've so far searched 27 pages of GRID General Discussion and can't find any other screenshots/videos thread. It looks like since EA took over Codemasters, they changed the screenshots/videos thread to be specifically for Toca Race Driver. I have to wonder if it's due to many preferring the older GRID games to Legends. The only GRID content on the EA forums is specifically for Legends. It looks like they're dead set on hard selling just that game lately regarding GRID content.

I really don't think anyone maintains these forums anymore, as evidenced by the constant spam bot posts like the two above.

Edited by FragManiac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 8:45 PM, FragManiac said:

There used to be a screenshots/videos thread for all GRID content in the GRID General Discussion forum. I know because I posted my whole GRID 2019 video walkthrough of the career mode of that game on Hard there, and now I can't find any of them. I've so far searched 27 pages of GRID General Discussion and can't find any other screenshots/videos thread. It looks like since EA took over Codemasters, they changed the screenshots/videos thread to be specifically for Toca Race Driver. I have to wonder if it's due to many preferring the older GRID games to Legends. The only GRID content on the EA forums is specifically for Legends. It looks like they're dead set on hard selling just that game lately regarding GRID content.

I really don't think anyone maintains these forums anymore, as evidenced by the constant spam bot posts like the two above.

That's a shame man, I would have expected it to still be about. On the DiRT side of things I've seen they created a section for the older games in the series, would have imagined Grid & Toca Race Driver would be the same but obviously not.

_________

We're still looking for points to promote us up to the final tier in this playthrough! We head back to the v8 Supercars to see if we can improve on our total from before. 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You must study the entire post through to the finish if you want to use some extra features in Roblox and enhance your gaming. Not only this, but you also need to utilise this KRNL Free Roblox Exploit Tool if you play Roblox on a computer or mobile device. You've come to the right place if you're seeking for a flawless mod menu or mod app for Roblox that won't get you banned. You are therefore urged to read the essay through to the finish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You may compete with the top online creators and concentrate on living a beautiful life at the point when you download Video Editor InShot for PC with BlueStacks. With the appropriate mindset, you can create fantastic material and edit it at an expert level with just a few clicks. There are numerous functions in the InShot application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

A macrogamer is a pre-programmed command that makes data entering easier. Individual keys on Gaming Mouse and keyboards are referred to as macro keys by gamers. Macro keys are a set of keys that can be pushed repeatedly to do the same task.A macrogamer is a pre-programmed command that makes data entering easier. Individual keys on Gaming Mouse and keyboards are referred to as macro keys by gamers. Macro keys are a set of keys that can be pushed repeatedly to do the same task. https://modrant.com/kick-the-buddy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...