Jump to content Jump to content

Releasing Unfinished Games

5 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Given we're talking about an annual release it would be extremely short-sighted if this were true. I don't think it is though.

Note that past experience is that the major issues will be fixed.

Don’t take this in the offensive way, but your “only” active here since july 2020. I’m looking forward to your reactions in 2 to 3 years, when you realise what we say is actually TRUE! 

i was like you in the beginning. They do care… right? And after time passes and they release annual with constantly the same bugs as years before while they should’ve been patched out is an indication they always use the same broken basics to start from, why else would the same bugs return IF THEY PATCHED THEM OUT? Get what I mean? 

Major issues will maybe get fixed, until the new release where they use the same buggy foundation (and EGO engine). 

they did take over SMS, that engine is 10000 steps forward over EGO, but apparently CM is too arrogant to admit that their engine is way inferiour to SMS engine, that they won’t use it or even look at it.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Don’t take this in the offensive way, but your “only” active here since july 2020. I’m looking forward to your reactions in 2 to 3 years, when you realise what we say is actually TRUE! 

i was like you in the beginning. They do care… right? And after time passes and they release annual with constantly the same bugs as years before while they should’ve been patched out is an indication they always use the same broken basics to start from, why else would the same bugs return IF THEY PATCHED THEM OUT? Get what I mean? 

Major issues will maybe get fixed, until the new release where they use the same buggy foundation (and EGO engine). 

they did take over SMS, that engine is 10000 steps forward over EGO, but apparently CM is too arrogant to admit that their engine is way inferiour to SMS engine, that they won’t use it or even look at it.

Your post was specific to the current major issues on XBOX...

Edit: actually I was mixing threads up there but the context is still the current major issues.

Edited by Ultra3142

No that post was a response on your annual major fixes 😉 

But hey you can hope whatever you want, i respect everyone’s opinion but remember:

Hope is a postponed dissappointment.

Just now, AlexTT said:

No that post was a response on your annual major fixes 😉 

But hey you can hope whatever you want, i respect everyone’s opinion but remember:

Hope is a postponed dissappointment.

Yes, I just edited my post before your reply. The suggestion was that Codemasters do nothing after release which is patently untrue. We've already had one update after all.

6 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Yes, I just edited my post before your reply. The suggestion was that Codemasters do nothing after release which is patently untrue. We've already had one update after all.

Oh really!? And how extended was that patch? Did it fix a serious issue like shutting Xbox down? 

nope, savegame issue, and shutting down raytracing on PS5 which they broke on top of 3D audio. 

Now more than a week later… the xbox users are still in the dark and no updates on progress when they can safely start racing without their console shutting down. 

but if YOU are satisfied with such an extensive patch like the last, be my guest. Fact is that when so much issues appear on 1!!! Console, you should work day and night to get a patch out in a few days! Not over a WEEK! And don’t say that’s impossible because cyberpunk and outriders almost got daily patches to improve the game, and above that, there was communication and transparancy about it. “We are aware of the issues, are working 24/7 and plan to release a patch in xxx days”

so people know when they can expect what they ask for.

it isn’t that hard. It really isn’t….

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Oh really!? And how extended was that patch? Did it fix a serious issue like shutting Xbox down? 

nope, savegame issue, and shutting down raytracing on PS5 which they broke on top of 3D audio. 

Now more than a week later… the xbox users are still in the dark and no updates on progress when they can safely start racing without their console shutting down. 

but if YOU are satisfied with such an extensive patch like the last, be my guest. Fact is that when so much issues appear on 1!!! Console, you should work day and night to get a patch out in a few days! Not over a WEEK! And don’t say that’s impossible because cyberpunk and outriders almost got daily patches to improve the game, and above that, there was communication and transparancy about it. “We are aware of the issues, are working 24/7 and plan to release a patch in xxx days”

so people know when they can expect what they ask for.

it isn’t that hard. It really isn’t….

Call BarryBl.... hope it helps!!!! kkkkkk

1 hour ago, TFBISE16 said:

Are we likely to see a patch this week?

There has been no official word as far as I'm aware I'm afraid, so regular forum members would purely be speculating. Generally we don't know for certain about patches until they're actually released. 

40 minutes ago, shion13 said:

the ranked lobbies are dead since you couldnt invite friends anymore. 

Inviting friends to ranked sounds like a means of rigging the system to me, so I'm surprised this was ever a feature? Removing it certainly sounds sensible if it was.

Edited by Ultra3142

After Patch 1.05 in Ranked the game doesn't crash anymore after going back into the lobby but it is still VERY VERY BAD. Im very disappointed with F1 2021. After trying to get into a session with other player for dozen of times, we got a race and then coming back to the lobby, half people disappear or the game place me in empty room after I finally found the group of people and had a race with them the stupid game takes me out the room and place in empty one. I hate this game. worst ever I don't give a **** about your nothing worth story mode and boring career.  Ranked Lobbies are totally ****.

On 23/07/2021 at 21:12, RaphaelOne said:

Vous dites de jouer en solo parce que « en ligne ne fonctionne pas correctement sur la console pour le moment » ... ? J'ai donc payé 75 £ pour lire le contenu unique parce que celui en ligne " ne fonctionne pas correctement " ???? C'est une blague ?? Y a-t-il quelqu'un d'EA qui lit ceci en ce moment ? J'ai été trompé, droit dans le cul.

non mais joue pas en solo non plus moi c'est ce que je fait jvien de perdre 54h de jeu parce que ma sauvegarde à buguer ...