DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preparing for Finland

Well, the good thing is I can save more and more credits for buying and upgrading that new cars :smiley: 
The more time in between, the more credits I will earn. Time to finish upgrading cars... I think there are around 5 cars missing but they are around 70% upgraded. I miss the custom championships ir order to do this. 4x12 stages in Rally mode is a pain in the arse

With todays weeklys reward and soon monthly Ill have 3.000.000 cr +-

well they normally release on mondays at 2pm. must be their scheduled deadline.

then the dirt show is normally 1 hr after. 3pm on mondays.so if we going by that it should be in 22minutes on steam for download .

Job3k said:
griev0r said:
Where is it confirmed it's not today?  Just says 'soon'.
Here: http://scr.hu/2t79/f47iv
Photoshopped to the Max!

As I have said earlier, thats not a Tweet, just a photoshop!! 

I was involved in that conversation, that didnt happen!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hoping for tomorrow, but now have some time to speculate the V2 physics.  Been thinking, River Severn Valley and it's reverse have some seriously fast sections with lots of crests, dips, and jumps similar to pretty much the entire stage of Ouninpohja.  Even with the current physics at speed during those sections are a real challenge.  Now with less downforce in V2, we are going to to be really wheeling the cars and relying more on mechanical grip.  I for one, cannot wait! 

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Probably not tomorrow i guess https://twitter.com/jamielowesdev/status/648596855769722881?s=09

griev0r said:
Hoping for tomorrow, but now have some time to speculate the V2 physics.  Been thinking, River Severn Valley and it's reverse have some seriously fast sections with lots of crests, dips, and jumps similar to pretty much the entire stage of Ouninpohja.  Even with the current physics at speed during those sections are a real challenge.  Now with less downforce in V2, we are going to to be really wheeling the cars and relying more on mechanical grip.  I for one, cannot wait! 

In all fairness, I'd rather see them take their time to make the physics work well then to have a half broken car hanging from a tree halfway through a Finland stage over and over. But I can't deny being very excited! :blush: 

griev0r said:

yes, a bit of training on River Severn Valley stage kind of reduced my waiting time for Finland tonight. Really fast and enjoyable sections there.. 

sweetlamb is probably the hardest at speed on the edge.

when is the last day of September ? runs to calendar  :D its tomorrow  :)