Jump to content Jump to content

Introduce a third track limits option.

I think there should be another track limits option besides strict and normal. 

Right now on strict, if you cut a corner or  extend you get a warning. On normal, if you cut a corner or extend you get nothing.

My suggestion is a third option be made available that combines both strict and normal. When cutting the corner, it acts like strict and you get a warning for corner cutting. However, when exceeding track limits it acts like normal and you get no warning. Or maybe you get a warning if you run too far off the exit kerb.

With a third option being added I would rename the current ‘normal’ option to ‘lenient’ and then new option I would call ‘normal’.

I think this would add a nicer balance to the track limits on the game as currently the setting are 100 or 0 there’s no in between. And the current settings aren’t realistic and don't match real life.

I think there should be a realistic option, for example there are turns like t9 and 10 at Austria where you can have your tyres on the kerbs but can't extend.

Whereas the strict mode you can't even go on the kerbs with your left wheels, there is probably others too but I can't think of them off the top of my head 

1 hour ago, Davidlee94 said:

I think there should be a realistic option, for example there are turns like t9 and 10 at Austria where you can have your tyres on the kerbs but can't extend.

Whereas the strict mode you can't even go on the kerbs with your left wheels, there is probably others too but I can't think of them off the top of my head 

Yeah I know what you mean, however I assume codemasters don’t know which corners will be watched for track limits. At least my suggestion would be a compromise.