Jump to content Jump to content

New Xbox update out now!!!


Recommended Posts

"Patch 1.04 is out now on all platforms. Check out what's in this patch below:

Addressed an issue where users would experience a corrupt save if they edited their vehicle's livery from within the MyTeam HQ. Saves that were previously corrupted as a result of this bug will be able to be resumed after applying the patch."

That's all it is mate but at least we're all up to speed and they can put the next patch out now. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

"Patch 1.04 is out now on all platforms. Check out what's in this patch below:

Addressed an issue where users would experience a corrupt save if they edited their vehicle's livery from within the MyTeam HQ. Saves that were previously corrupted as a result of this bug will be able to be resumed after applying the patch."

That's all it is mate but at least we're all up to speed and they can put the next patch out now. 

Good news mate, at least we can play My Team without any issues. The patch number on my XSX is 1.0.79.4921.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job Codies.  Thank you for getting this out.  Thank you for fixing it without the need for us to restart our saves as well.  Nicely done.

Now us XB-SX players just need a fix for the game freezes that shut down our consoles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, petro1319 said:

Nice job Codies.  Thank you for getting this out.  Thank you for fixing it without the need for us to restart our saves as well.  Nicely done.

Now us XB-SX players just need a fix for the game freezes that shut down our consoles.

Online still isn't working properly, hopefully that's fixed in the next update. Online is the main reason I bought the game. You don't get the same kind of adrenaline rush from playing against the A.I.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FullThrottle152 said:

Online still isn't working properly, hopefully that's fixed in the next update. Online is the main reason I bought the game. You don't get the same kind of adrenaline rush from playing against the A.I.

I don't get any adrenaline rush playing crash fests online anyways; for me it's all about My team and driver career.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, petro1319 said:

I don't get any adrenaline rush playing crash fests online anyways; for me it's all about My team and driver career.

Different strokes for different folks. It's rough starting out online, although increasing your safety rating should in theory give you lobbies full of clean drivers. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FullThrottle152 said:

Online still isn't working properly, hopefully that's fixed in the next update. Online is the main reason I bought the game. You don't get the same kind of adrenaline rush from playing against the A.I.

Nothing is working properly, it’s like the game is still in beta a week after release it’s a joke 

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2021 at 1:57 PM, Griceym3 said:

Nothing is working properly, it’s like the game is still in beta a week after release it’s a joke 

Two weeks tomorrow for those of us who foolishly purchased the early access version.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The damn audio cutting out is still a big issue 2 weeks on. Thought this would be sorted day 1 for release.

And the frames do stutter quite a bit. I'm on the original Xbox One though so that might be due to more outdated hardware.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Joethe155 said:

The damn audio cutting out is still a big issue 2 weeks on. Thought this would be sorted day 1 for release.

And the frames do stutter quite a bit. I'm on the original Xbox One though so that might be due to more outdated hardware.

Same on Series X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...