Jump to content Jump to content

New Xbox update out now!!!

"Patch 1.04 is out now on all platforms. Check out what's in this patch below:

Addressed an issue where users would experience a corrupt save if they edited their vehicle's livery from within the MyTeam HQ. Saves that were previously corrupted as a result of this bug will be able to be resumed after applying the patch."

That's all it is mate but at least we're all up to speed and they can put the next patch out now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

"Patch 1.04 is out now on all platforms. Check out what's in this patch below:

Addressed an issue where users would experience a corrupt save if they edited their vehicle's livery from within the MyTeam HQ. Saves that were previously corrupted as a result of this bug will be able to be resumed after applying the patch."

That's all it is mate but at least we're all up to speed and they can put the next patch out now. 

Good news mate, at least we can play My Team without any issues. The patch number on my XSX is 1.0.79.4921.

• Agree 1

Nice job Codies.  Thank you for getting this out.  Thank you for fixing it without the need for us to restart our saves as well.  Nicely done.

Now us XB-SX players just need a fix for the game freezes that shut down our consoles.

33 minutes ago, petro1319 said:

Nice job Codies.  Thank you for getting this out.  Thank you for fixing it without the need for us to restart our saves as well.  Nicely done.

Now us XB-SX players just need a fix for the game freezes that shut down our consoles.

Online still isn't working properly, hopefully that's fixed in the next update. Online is the main reason I bought the game. You don't get the same kind of adrenaline rush from playing against the A.I.

5 minutes ago, FullThrottle152 said:

Online still isn't working properly, hopefully that's fixed in the next update. Online is the main reason I bought the game. You don't get the same kind of adrenaline rush from playing against the A.I.

I don't get any adrenaline rush playing crash fests online anyways; for me it's all about My team and driver career.

• Agree 1
27 minutes ago, petro1319 said:

I don't get any adrenaline rush playing crash fests online anyways; for me it's all about My team and driver career.

Different strokes for different folks. It's rough starting out online, although increasing your safety rating should in theory give you lobbies full of clean drivers. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, FullThrottle152 said:

Nothing is working properly, it’s like the game is still in beta a week after release it’s a joke 

• Agree 3
On 7/25/2021 at 1:57 PM, Griceym3 said:

Nothing is working properly, it’s like the game is still in beta a week after release it’s a joke 

Two weeks tomorrow for those of us who foolishly purchased the early access version.

• Agree 2

The damn audio cutting out is still a big issue 2 weeks on. Thought this would be sorted day 1 for release.

And the frames do stutter quite a bit. I'm on the original Xbox One though so that might be due to more outdated hardware.

8 hours ago, Joethe155 said:

The damn audio cutting out is still a big issue 2 weeks on. Thought this would be sorted day 1 for release.

And the frames do stutter quite a bit. I'm on the original Xbox One though so that might be due to more outdated hardware.

Same on Series X