Jump to content Jump to content

What are your real cars?

JZStudios

JZStudios said:
This is also not my car but the same model, colour & wheels :)

How do you feel about that Golf? All I could afford was the really crappy old ones.
It is a remarkable all round compact family car that turns into a 300bhp 4WD hot hatch when you want it. It has to perform practical (boring!) duties a lot of the time so fits the bill. That said it is so competent at being a "normal" docile Golf that it won't appeal so much to those looking for a more overt hot hatch or sports saloon IMHO. As good as it is those looking for a raw rorty experience may simply find the Golf R too refined if that makes sense.
Couldn't afford a Hawk Stratos, or to wreck a car for that matter, so for my offroading I settled for a Sherco 2.9 :smile: 
Note the melted marshmallows and skid marks across the windshield and hood. Hotwheels scratches across the doors. Also note the missing front fender on the bike, complements of my excited 3 year-old seeing a moto for the first time.

My friend was showing me his Porsche 912 in good condition. When glancing at the hood, we found that his granddaughters had inscribed stick figures on the paint. Ah well, said my friend.

http://imgur.com/a/6CTYk
I've gone for probably the best and purest hot hatch to date: Ford Fiesta ST.
I enjoy every single second driving it. Turning off the traction control and having some fun along the way. If you drive a bit too fast on roundabouts, the back steps out yet it's so easy to control so nothing goes horribly wrong.
I did testdrives with the 208 GTI and the Clio RS but none of those came close to the Fiesta ST.

Archived