Jump to content Jump to content

What are your real cars?

JZStudios

So..

And (not mine, but same color model etc. etc.)

And again not my, but everything is the same

And to top that off, I hard a Ford Taunus, but that became an RX car, I also had a SAAB 900 for rallycross, but that is now in tiny tiny parts. To top that off, I've never had a drivers license and I am just under 25 :P
8 Cylinders, 32 Valves, 300 HP, 625 Nm, two Variable Geometric Turbos
Let me Entertain you Cars of mine
Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTD for Daily Pleasures,  FIAT Croma 1.9 JTD for Long Travels

(Left one designed by Bertone, right one designed by Giuiggiaro)
Picture of  my own cars, not just exactly same color and models  ...

1995 Volvo 480 Celebration

Yes that is an 80s styled coupe/hatchback/shooting brake with pop up headlights and volvo safety.
Unfortunately someone decided to test that safety and crashed into the side of mine recently, so its currently sitting in the garage with its door caved in. 
austinb said:

Yes that is an 80s styled coupe/hatchback/shooting brake with pop up headlights and volvo safety.
Unfortunately someone decided to test that safety and crashed into the side of mine recently, so its currently sitting in the garage with its door caved in. 
aahhhaa :smile:  the volvo 480 soo strange its awesome ;) 
rødelyn said:
austinb said:

Exactly, theres nothing else like it, why have a clio, fiesta, or corsa over one of these?
austinb said:
rødelyn said:
austinb said:

Exactly, theres nothing else like it, why have a clio, fiesta, or corsa over one of these?
year so strange.... design in sweden . made in holland .. volvos first (newer) frontwheel car.  didnt sell very well..  . and the design year what to say. just look where they but the volve batch and the pop up headlights... 
Myrvold said:

And (not mine, but same color model etc. etc.)

And again not my, but everything is the same

And to top that off, I hard a Ford Taunus, but that became an RX car, I also had a SAAB 900 for rallycross, but that is now in tiny tiny parts. To top that off, I've never had a drivers license and I am just under 25 :P
Where I live (Sonoran Desert) the baja bugs run rampant, great off road cars.

Does your car also have the beautiful bouquet on the hood? Maybe its like go faster stripes
My baby Manta under some much needed love.... this is when i first got her and where striping her down ;) f.or a total Restoration... only the shell is standing now and are repairing the last rust spot in the back and removing ALL the old tectyl (very time consuming)...
shes very speacil with many rare things you wont see on every manta out there... not the mention the Swedish crosflow-head i got for her...
some history on the CIH mostly rally engine's ------------ http://www.customs-n-classics.dk/Artikler/CIHHistorieUK.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived