Sign in to follow this  

The AI are jerks :|

hola said:
Can't you guys see It is just same F12012/'13 retarded AI and that's all...copy and paste.

The AI in Touring are way more aggressive than F1 2013. Their temperaments don't even seem remotely alike.

You may want to watch the slow mo replay again lol. I had 1 wheel off the track and never went back towards him before he pushed me off.
I  think its you need to watch carefully )
Maybe it was 1 wheel there at start, but you spin before incident
Trying to get back on track irl like you show on your video is suicide. You lost handling, car unstable, you can harm youself and ppl around you. For me its obvious you should not go back on track like that.
More of that, i drive few race in little championship f1 2012 and there was rule for situation like this - you must give ppl pass you so no crash.

dirt3joe said:
Op are you serious about feeling hard done by on that second vid ?
Why, you gonna say he wasn't at fault and didn't run me off the track? lol. 
Yes. Edit : Put it to a poll !

gor said:
You may want to watch the slow mo replay again lol. I had 1 wheel off the track and never went back towards him before he pushed me off.
Trying to get back on track irl like you show on your video is suicide. You lost handling, car unstable, you can harm youself and ppl around you. For me its obvious you should not go back on track like that.
More of that, i drive few race in little championship f1 2012 and there was rule for situation like this - you must give ppl pass you so no crash.
Regardless of whether or not he tried to reenter the track, the Ravenwest car didn't leave room for him whether or not he was running wide. If you look when they made contact, the Ravenwest car left less than a car's width of space for him, which is totally running him off the road. If the Ravenwest car stopped tracking out about a car-and-a-half width from the track edge and the player still came back onto the track and hit him, then it would have been the player's fault. As it is, the Ravenwest car would have made contact with the player even if the player didn't run wide.

gor said:
Have you played the game yet? I was completely in control before he hit me. The cars are just floaty. Also, I'll say it one more time in caps so hopefully you understand it.

I DID NOT GO BACK ON TRACK BEFORE HE HIT ME.

Stop trying to ruin my otherwise humorous thread by constantly stating your wrong opinion about what happened.

After reading this again, I have to assume you're trolling me lol. You said I spun before the crash (lol) and then you said I could harm people around me IRL :P But I was never off track, so there was no way for me to drive back on track. anyone with eyes could see that. And if you think cars don't ever touch the grass like that in real life, I'm going to have to assume you've never watched any racing of any form, ever.

dirt3joe said:
dirt3joe said:
Op are you serious about feeling hard done by on that second vid ?
Why, you gonna say he wasn't at fault and didn't run me off the track? lol. 
Yes. Edit : Put it to a poll !
Well guess there is two blind people on here o.o Thank you guys for reminding me why I don't race online though. "I don't care if I could have gave you room and not even lose speed! I'm going to run you off the track because I have the line!"

I just watched the replay again, and worst part is, after he ran me off, he went back to the right where we would have been fine lol.

Just like to note, that this thread was made in good humor originally. While it was his fault (regardless of what you guys seem to think) it didn't bother me, as I knew it was a 50/50 shot of completing the pass. But it was still his responsability to not run me off the track.

Awong124 said:
hola said:
Can't you guys see It is just same F12012/'13 retarded AI and that's all...copy and paste.

The AI in Touring are way more aggressive than F1 2013. Their temperaments don't even seem remotely alike.
yah. The AI not detecting your actual location thus smahing into you in 90% of the situations doesn't have anything to do with f1 2012/2013. Indeed....