Jump to content Jump to content

Mechanical failure

1 hour ago, GizT7 said:

J'ai exactement le même problème avec PS5. Cela semble être lié à un bug radio car je reçois le message de Jeff que le problème est en phase terminale, mais rien ne se passe. La radio est bloquée et je peux continuer à conduire normalement.

Je pense que cela est lié à l'utilisation de flashbacks. Je dois essayer de survivre sans ça et voir si ça aide.

thank you for your answer i will try to deactivate the flashbacks, it is so frustrating, and yes the radio cuts off.

1 hour ago, Formulaoneteam said:

thank you for your answer i will try to deactivate the flashbacks, it is so frustrating, and yes the radio cuts off.

Just finished the race without flashbacks and the same thing still happened. Radio message from Jeff saying it is terminal, but then radio got stuck and subtitles stayed on screen. Was able to continue normally.

So flashbacks are not the issue at least not in my case.

• Sad 1

I have had both happen 2 me, I have mostly had the message followed by radio gone & finish the race just fine. But I have had 1 actual DNF. Only 1 however. The radio thing has happened 8-10 times. Not sure why it’s happening this way or if it’s meant 2 happen this way. That’s why I started this thread, wanted 2 have them kno that this is happening & 2 c if I was the only 1. 

• 2 weeks later...