Sign in to follow this  

WRC 5: Cood Bye, Fake Rally, True Rally Game Go!

TPJP said:
He's still at it here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/310560/discussions/0/517142253869306492/

Amazing thread, with an amazing video. Thanks for the link

Jepsertti said:
Have you ever seen Finland in your life? I live in Finland and that looks nothing like Finland. Even the damn trees look wrong. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWlAXSSWc0
This is how Finland looks and I'm pretty damn sure that DiRT Rally will get the look and feel of Finland A LOT better than those money thieves who release the official WRC games every year.
man... if DR catch 50% of that ... it will be intense!

Finland looks a lot like my back yard. We have a little more pine and not as much birch (not sure what the white tree is but that is what that looks like). Gonna be nice to drive it once it starts snowing here. I can still dream of summer in my cave.

Yeh, kind of feel bad about posting the vid, but that's kind of how it goes.

Time for this thread to get closed... c'mon guys we are folks with mature minds... not need to keep feeding the trolls
The troll will be back, he will check this thread and he will find the video showing him cheating in Grid which he tried to hide on the Steam forum by deleting the thread. He will find the video in every thread he posts on here when he returns, because I have bookmarked it especially for that purpose.

The troll will be back, he will check this thread and he will find the video showing him cheating in Grid which he tried to hide on the Steam forum by deleting the thread. He will find the video in every thread he posts on here when he returns, because I have bookmarked it especially for that purpose.
You're swell.

I know, I'm so kind me aren't I? lol. tbh I wouldn't have bothered if he hadn't been banned for accusing people of cheating in the first place.

Jepsertti said:
protheus said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... take the exit, troll. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4PjVAYexJw

Have you ever seen Finland in your life? I live in Finland and that looks nothing like Finland. Even the damn trees look wrong. 
This is how Finland looks and I'm pretty damn sure that DiRT Rally will get the look and feel of Finland A LOT better than those money thieves who release the official WRC games every year.
The trees ingame look of course like some wooden electricity poles. The guy never left his doorstep, what do you expect from him as experiences? :smile: 

The troll is banned though, so we're not feeding anybody anything.

Time for this thread to get closed... c'mon guys we are folks with mature minds... not need to keep feeding the trolls

Ok, I understand that he got banned, deserved it... but my point is, why to give him so much attention in the first place? Why not to just ignore him as we do with that korean bullsh*t that gets posted from times to times... :wink: 

Now that's a pretty valid point... well done! :blush: 

Edit: Oh, not to mention we got so many other interesting subjects to spend our energies on... just sayin' :smile: 

OzoreXS said:
Jepsertti said:
man... if DR catch 50% of that ... it will be intense!
How arcade is that? The roads are too narrow and he cheats, he use his brakes to to slow him down for in the hairpins and he's using manual gears.

On a sidenote, while it was interesting to find out that there must be topless ladies all along the length of that stage, don't you think it was a bit dangerous of Paul Nagle to point them out to Kris at those speeds? :p

This guy stinks of LaPremier... you guys remember him? The guy who claimed that GRID and Driver: San Francisco were simulators.

It was him, so I banned him, again
Haha Porkhammer nailed it!

With DiRT Rally, WRC 5, and Seb Loeb Evo - this is a great time to be a rally game fan! Good luck and have fun with whatever game you end up in La Premier. Hopefully playing the game you like is more fun that whatever it is you think you are going to accomplish with this ish. The crazed lunatic look is not doing you any favors.

griev0r said:
That's just, like, your opinion, man.

;)
He really tied the room together.
Fuckin' a man. 

You think the carpet pissers did this?!

griev0r said:
griev0r said:
That's just, like, your opinion, man.

;)
He really tied the room together.
Fuckin' a man. 

You think the carpet pissers did this?!
I dunno man. This ain't 'nam though - we have rules.

"WRC 5: COOD BYE, FAKE RALLY, TRUE RALLY GAME GO!"
WTF?
Bad joke?
Guerilla-marketing?

Damn, can't believe I missed all this! I'm sure he'll be back again. 
Ditto: I'm slightly gutted he got banned, the first few posts in this thread are comedy gold! 

hoonhead said:
DiRT Rally changed into a WRC game, who needs WRC5 :-)

1st:
Where did you get this mod? Looks fine!

2nd:
I wonder how much money WRC 5's developers have paid to protheus for saying that. I'm not the best Dirt Rally player, but, for me, it's a great game, challeging me to improve my driving skills. Games like the old WRC saga, when I can win a rally after doing 4 rolls in a stage, cn befunny for a while, but you finish bored of winning always.

JuanDíaz said:
hoonhead said:

1st:

car, banners and custom dial are all made by me, if i have time i will release the car. Banners i probably release when all tracks are available (gotta check cross use of banners on different track to get it look good) and for the dial i will see what i can do but you gotta be patient , maybe next week if i have the time.

hoonhead said:
JuanDíaz said:
hoonhead said:

1st:

car, banners and custom dial are all made by me, if i have time i will release the car. Banners i probably release when all tracks are available (gotta check cross use of banners on different track to get it look good) and for the dial i will see what i can do but you gotta be patient , maybe next week if i have the time.
Thank you for the info! Take your time, there's no rush.