Jump to content Jump to content

VARIOUS - Challenge 'Matching A Legend' is not progressing across all disciplines and modes

I just spotted something very odd which I'll mention as it may help. I have got on the podium zero times in driver career or My Team and yet the Matching a Legend challenge is showing 8/41 completion for me! What I have done though is do a Real Season Start in Belgium as Lewis Hamilton. Were his real-world results counted?

Edited by Ultra3142
4 hours ago, rvntothemoon said:

@Ultra3142I dont think so, I've tried it as well and nothing. Whether it counts seems to be decided randomly to me (i got this impression). For me it counted to 35 -> didnt count anything for few days and i managed to get to 37. Since then nothing

Something has counted for me other than the intended Driver Career and My Team podiums, since I've had none. I was slightly wondering if the wrong thing being counted may in some way relate to stopping the right things being counted. It may be completely unrelated of course 🙂. I just mentioned it in case this observation helped a dev find the solution.

There is a challenge on "Series Challenges" that you need to achieve 41 podiums on career/my team mode, but when i achieved 19 stopped the count, and i already got more podiums but stay in 19.

IMG-20210829-WA0089.jpeg

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Myself and a member of the testing team are playing through this, as we have more advanced saves. At the moment, in my Driver Career, I have had 6 podiums and this is tracking correctly (Season 2, Ferrari). Is there any number in particular that people are stuck on. Will save a lot of pressure on me getting 41 podiums 😄 

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Myself and a member of the testing team are playing through this, as we have more advanced saves. At the moment, in my Driver Career, I have had 6 podiums and this is tracking correctly (Season 2, Ferrari). Is there any number in particular that people are stuck on. Will save a lot of pressure on me getting 41 podiums 😄 

Going by the posts we all stuck on different numbers.

I have 24 and hasn't moved since that.

The same goes for me.
It's stopped at 26/41.

I deleted all my team careers and driver career modes that I was trying to solve and tried again from scratch, but they are no longer updated at 26/41.

The challenge period is just around the corner. Please make a quick correction to receive a reward.

What happens to the compensation if this is not modified for the rest of the challenge?

Edited by SKULL226

I have tried creating new careers after the last update.
MyTeam and Driver but it still does not progress beyond 11/41.

I really think it must be due to this challenge being tied to the first save you created.
If only I had known, then I would not have deleted my first saves...

Does this mean we will not be able to finish this series due to this bug?
I only have this one and the 50M in MyTeam left (just a few million left to earn), but
I might as well just stop it seems.

For info. there was a similar issue at the end of the first Podium Pass season in F1 2020. What happened then was that everyone ended up being given the planned reward for completing all of the challenges. I wouldn't be shocked if the same happens this time, as it's the easiest thing to do.

• Thanks 1

why do people care abt this there is genuine problems with this game that need fixing. things like this shouldnt be a priority when the game still has fundamental issues rather than some gimmick for casuals. sort big issues that affect how playable, realistic or glitchy the game is, then focus on little things like this. 

• Disagree 1