Jump to content Jump to content

Shame on Codies for never fixing the cheating A.I. 

Having to set world record times to beat the A.I is utter stupidity. No other game has that format.

I want a competitive game with great A.I but not one with BLATANT cheating to the point you can't even get close too them.

As I previously stated a rally driver said the A.I times are NOT possible on harder levels. Career mode and things like that are just pointless in these games. 

Edited by hockeytown1926
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

From what I understand you go from absolutely no challenge to A.I beating world records. I don't play so much career but for the moment on Pro it is absolutely boring, no challenge. Hope progression will be logical cause its boring to never have the satisfaction of winning something, which I don't already have. I dont get why the principal mode which should be the career is so ****** up. Got more pleasure playing time-attack and random online challenges.

5 hours ago, Loner2323 said:

From what I understand you go from absolutely no challenge to A.I beating world records. I don't play so much career but for the moment on Pro it is absolutely boring, no challenge. Hope progression will be logical cause its boring to never have the satisfaction of winning something, which I don't already have. I dont get why the principal mode which should be the career is so ****** up. Got more pleasure playing time-attack and random online challenges.

It kinda makes me worried what they'll do with the WRC license regarding career mode. If it's like this then it's hard pass from me. While it'll be great to have a WRC game with proper engine sounds. A career mode like DIRT's will be god awful.

With all the feedback on the differents forums it can only be better. I saw sooo much people complaining about this ! They are surely considering players advices for their next game, I hope. 

This game is best enjoyed with clubs and daily, weekly and monthly challenges. Much more realistic and fun to compare yourself with real humans in rally, especially as unlike other sims others can’t ruin your race. 

For my first year with the game I mainly did just dailies and won over £40 million, much better payouts than career mode.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

I think most people especially beginners expect career to be more interesting than that, and that it will help them progress gradually. But in reality it is better playing time-attack and challenges I agree. But I think a well balanced AI can be a lot of fun and satisfaction without being too easy or too hard, back in the day devs knew how to do that. But like I said, I'm only at pro career so I don't really know what will comes to me, I shouldn't judge for the moment.